The No. 3 seed Louisiana Tech Bulldogs (23-9, 12-6 C-USA) are 3.5-point underdogs in their C-USA Tournament matchup against the No. 1 seed North Texas Mean Green (24-5, 16-2 C-USA) on Friday at Ford Center at The Star, starting at 12:30 PM. The winner moves one step closer to the conference championship and an automatic berth in the NCAA Tournament bracket.
North Texas vs. Louisiana Tech Predictions
North Texas vs. Louisiana Tech Betting Odds
|North Texas||-3.5||122 points|
North Texas vs. Louisiana Tech Last 10 Games
- North Texas has a 9-1 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread seven times in those games.
- The final score of the last 10 North Texas games has gone over the set total three times.
- The past 10 Mean Green games averaged 1.5 more points (123.5) than this matchup’s over/under.
- During their last 10 games, the Mean Green have scored one fewer point per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Louisiana Tech has a 6-4 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- The final scores of the past 10 Louisiana Tech games have gone over the set total four times.
- The last 10 Bulldogs games averaged 143.5 total points, 21.5 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Bulldogs’ per-game scoring average across their past 10 games is 70.5, 5.8 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
North Texas vs. Louisiana Tech Betting Trends
- North Texas is 19-9-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they were favored in by 3.5 points or more so far this season, the Mean Green went 12-6 against the spread.
- This season, eight of North Texas’ games have gone over the point total out of 28 chances.
- The Mean Green record just 2.7 fewer points per game (65.9) than the Bulldogs give up (68.6).
- North Texas has a 5-1 record against the spread and an 8-0 record overall when putting up more than 68.6 points.
- Louisiana Tech is 16-12-1 against the spread this year.
- In games they have played as 3.5-point underdogs or more, the Bulldogs have an ATS record of 2-4.
- This year, Louisiana Tech’s games have hit the over 16 times out of 30 chances.
- The Bulldogs’ 76.3 points per game are 20.9 more points than the 55.4 the Mean Green give up.
- Louisiana Tech has put together a 14-11-1 ATS record and a 21-8 overall record in games it scores more than 55.4 points.
North Texas vs. Louisiana Tech Over/Under Trends
- This season, North Texas games have hit the over on this game’s 122-point over/under 13 times.
- This season, 25 games Louisiana Tech played finished with a combined score over 122 points.
- The over/under for the matchup of 122 is 20.2 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Mean Green (65.9 points per game) and the Bulldogs (76.3 points per game).
- The 124 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are two more than the 122 total in this contest.
- This season, the average total for Mean Green games is 126 points, four more than the over/under of 122 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this contest is 21.1 points fewer than the average over/under in Bulldogs’ games this season (143.1 points).
North Texas Team Leaders
- Thomas Bell: 12.7 PTS, 47.3 FG%, 30.1 3PT% (22-for-73)
- Tylor Perry: 13.8 PTS, 1.3 STL, 44.4 FG%, 43.6 3PT% (65-for-149)
- Abou Ousmane: 10.3 PTS, 51.3 FG%
- Mardrez McBride: 10.6 PTS, 41.9 FG%, 38.2 3PT% (66-for-173)
- Rubin Jones: 8.2 PTS, 41.4 FG%, 34.2 3PT% (38-for-111)
Louisiana Tech Team Leaders
- Kenneth Lofton Jr.: 16.4 PTS, 10.5 REB, 1.1 STL, 54 FG%, 18.8 3PT% (3-for-16)
- Amorie Archibald: 12.7 PTS, 45.9 FG%, 37.2 3PT% (45-for-121)
- Cobe Williams: 11 PTS, 1.2 STL, 39.9 FG%, 32.3 3PT% (42-for-130)
- Keaston Willis: 12.6 PTS, 41.7 FG%, 40.7 3PT% (88-for-216)
- David Green: 7.3 PTS, 48.1 FG%, 34 3PT% (32-for-94)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.