The No. 3 seed North Carolina Central Eagles (16-14, 8-5 MEAC) are 1.5-point favorites to win and move closer to a guaranteed berth in the NCAA Tournament bracket against the No. 7 seed Coppin State Eagles (8-22, 6-8 MEAC) in the MEAC Tournament Friday at Norfolk Scope, tipping off at 8:30 PM.
North Carolina Central vs. Coppin State Predictions
North Carolina Central vs. Coppin State Betting Odds
|North Carolina Central||-1.5||139.5 points|
North Carolina Central vs. Coppin State Last 10 Games
- North Carolina Central covered the spread four times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 6-4 record straight-up in those games.
- North Carolina Central’s last 10 contests saw four go over the total.
- The Eagles’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 138.4 points scored. That’s 1.1 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- In the last 10 games, the North Carolina Central Eagles are scoring 4.2 points less per game compared to their season average.
- Coppin State has a 4-6 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- Coppin State and its opponents have combined to hit the over in four of the past 10 games.
- The past 10 Coppin State Eagles games averaged 5.3 more points (144.8) than this matchup’s point total.
- During their past 10 games, the Coppin State Eagles have scored 1.7 fewer points per contest compared to their 66.9 PPG season-long scoring average.
North Carolina Central vs. Coppin State Betting Trends
- North Carolina Central has registered a 12-12-0 record against the spread this season.
- The North Carolina Central Eagles are 4-4 ATS when playing as at least 1.5-point favorites.
- This season, North Carolina Central’s games have hit the over 13 times out of 24 chances.
- The North Carolina Central Eagles average 72.8 points per game, only two fewer points than the 74.8 the Coppin State Eagles allow.
- North Carolina Central is 2-1 against the spread and 8-0 overall when scoring more than 74.8 points.
- Coppin State has covered the spread 17 times in 30 games with a set spread.
- In games they have played as 1.5-point underdogs or more, the Coppin State Eagles have an ATS record of 16-8-1.
- Coppin State’s games have gone over the total 13 times this year.
- The Coppin State Eagles put up an average of 66.9 points per game, just 1.1 fewer points than the 68 the North Carolina Central Eagles give up.
- Coppin State has put together a 10-4-1 ATS record and a 6-9 overall record in games it scores more than 68 points.
North Carolina Central vs. Coppin State Over/Under Trends
- This season, North Carolina Central games have seen a combined score higher than this game’s 139.5-point over/under 13 times.
- A total of 16 of Coppin State’s games ended with a combined score higher than 139.5 points this season.
- The North Carolina Central Eagles average 72.8 points per game against the Eagles’ 66.9, totaling 0.2 points over the matchup’s point total of 139.5.
- The 142.8 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 3.3 more than the 139.5 total in this contest.
- The North Carolina Central Eagles have seen a 139.1 average over/under in their games this season, 0.4 points fewer than the over/under in this contest.
- A difference of 6.9 points separates the average total points bet in Eagles’ games (146.4 points) and this matchup’s over/under (139.5 points).
North Carolina Central Team Leaders
- Eric Boone: 9.6 PTS, 2.5 STL, 41.8 FG%, 26.1 3PT% (12-for-46)
- Justin Wright: 13.7 PTS, 1.3 STL, 50.2 FG%, 41.8 3PT% (23-for-55)
- Kris Monroe: 10.5 PTS, 47.1 FG%, 36.6 3PT% (45-for-123)
- Randy Miller Jr.: 10.7 PTS, 37.3 FG%, 33.9 3PT% (38-for-112)
- Marque Maultsby: 6.8 PTS, 42.6 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (24-for-72)
Coppin State Team Leaders
- Nendah Tarke: 13.2 PTS, 7 REB, 3 STL, 40.2 FG%, 29.1 3PT% (34-for-117)
- Tyree Corbett: 13 PTS, 8.8 REB, 46.8 FG%, 24.1 3PT% (13-for-54)
- Kyle Cardaci: 7.8 PTS, 1.5 STL, 31.5 FG%, 30.8 3PT% (60-for-195)
- Jesse Zarzuela: 14.2 PTS, 1.2 STL, 36.1 FG%, 28.9 3PT% (37-for-128)
- Mike Hood: 7.8 PTS, 37.9 FG%, 30.7 3PT% (35-for-114)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.