The MEAC conference tournament continues Friday as the No. 1 seed Norfolk State Spartans (22-6, 12-2 MEAC) face off against the No. 4 seed Morgan State Bears (13-13, 7-6 MEAC) at Norfolk Scope, tipping off at 6:00 PM. Norfolk State is a 5.5-point favorite to move one step closer to an automatic berth in the NCAA Tournament bracket.
Norfolk State vs. Morgan State Predictions
Norfolk State vs. Morgan State Betting Odds
|Norfolk State||-5.5||140.5 points|
Norfolk State vs. Morgan State Last 10 Games
- Norfolk State has a 8-2 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread three times in those games.
- The final score of the past 10 Norfolk State games has surpassed the set total five times.
- The Spartans’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 139.3 points scored. That’s 1.2 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Spartans’ per-game scoring average across their last 10 games is 1.9 points lower than their season-long average.
- Morgan State has a 7-3 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- The final scores of the last 10 Morgan State games have exceeded the set total five times.
- The Bears’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 145.7 points scored. That’s 5.2 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Bears’ per-game scoring average during their past 10 games is 74.6, 1.2 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
Norfolk State vs. Morgan State Betting Trends
- Norfolk State has put together a 16-10-1 record against the spread this season.
- The Spartans are 4-6-1 ATS when playing as at least 5.5-point favorites.
- This season, Norfolk State’s games have hit the over 11 times.
- The Spartans score only 2.7 more points per game (75.3) than the Bears give up (72.6).
- Norfolk State is 10-1-1 against the spread and 14-1 overall when scoring more than 72.6 points.
- Morgan State has covered the spread eight times over 22 games with a set spread.
- The Bears are 3-4 ATS when playing as at least 5.5-point underdogs.
- This season, Morgan State’s games have hit the over 12 times out of 22 chances.
- The Bears’ 75.8 points per game are 11.8 more points than the 64 the Spartans give up.
- Morgan State has put together a 6-6 ATS record and a 10-6 overall record in games it scores more than 64 points.
Norfolk State vs. Morgan State Over/Under Trends
- Norfolk State and its opponents have combined to go over Friday’s over/under of 140.5 points 10 times this season.
- There have been 14 Morgan State games that have ended with a combined score higher than 140.5 points this season.
- The over/under for the game of 140.5 is 10.6 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Spartans (75.3 points per game) and the Bears (75.8 points per game).
- This game’s over/under is 3.9 fewer points than the 136.6 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- This season, the average total for Spartans games is 141.4 points, 0.9 more than the over/under of 140.5 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this game is 5.4 points fewer than the average over/under in Bears’ games this season (145.9 points).
Norfolk State Team Leaders
- Joe Bryant Jr.: 16.5 PTS, 1.5 STL, 43.3 FG%, 33.8 3PT% (50-for-148)
- Kris Bankston: 11.4 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 71.6 FG%
- Jalen Hawkins: 13 PTS, 1.4 STL, 45.8 FG%, 35.3 3PT% (36-for-102)
- Dana Tate: 9.6 PTS, 46.9 FG%, 42.9 3PT% (33-for-77)
- Tyrese: 7 PTS, 43.8 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (31-for-93)
Morgan State Team Leaders
- Lagio Grantsaan: 10.8 PTS, 49 FG%, 29.2 3PT% (14-for-48)
- De’Torrion Ware: 10.8 PTS, 34.6 FG%, 32.7 3PT% (48-for-147)
- Malik Miller: 12.4 PTS, 8.6 REB, 1.7 STL, 55.4 FG%
- Sheryn Devonish: 6.8 PTS, 1.2 STL, 36.4 FG%, 22.2 3PT% (2-for-9)
- Isaiah Burke: 8.3 PTS, 1.5 STL, 48 FG%, 38.9 3PT% (28-for-72)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.