The No. 1 seed New Mexico State Aggies (25-6, 13-4 WAC) are favored by 2.5 points in the WAC Tournament against the No. 4 seed Grand Canyon Antelopes (24-7, 12-5 WAC) on Friday at Orleans Arena, beginning at 9:00 PM.
New Mexico State vs. Grand Canyon Predictions
New Mexico State vs. Grand Canyon Betting Odds
|New Mexico State||-2.5||131.5 points|
New Mexico State vs. Grand Canyon Last 10 Games
- New Mexico State is 8-2 overall and 4-6-0 against the spread over its past 10 contests.
- New Mexico State’s past 10 games saw five go over the total.
- The past 10 Aggies games averaged 8.6 more points (140.1) than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Aggies’ per-game scoring average during their past 10 games is 0.4 points higher than their season-long average.
- Grand Canyon has a 8-2 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread eight times in those games.
- Grand Canyon’s last 10 contests saw five go over the total.
- The Antelopes’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 132.7 points scored. That’s 1.2 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- In the last 10 games, the Antelopes are scoring 70.2 points per game compared to their 68.9 season average.
New Mexico State vs. Grand Canyon Betting Trends
- New Mexico State has gone 15-13-0 against the spread this season.
- The Aggies are 10-13 ATS when playing as at least 2.5-point favorites.
- New Mexico State games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 14 times out of 28 chances this season.
- The Aggies record 71.2 points per game, 12.4 more points than the 58.8 the Antelopes allow.
- New Mexico State has a 14-11 record against the spread and a 24-4 record overall when putting up more than 58.8 points.
- Grand Canyon is 18-11-0 against the spread this year.
- In games they have played as 2.5-point underdogs or more, the Antelopes have an ATS record of 2-2.
- Grand Canyon’s games have gone over the total 14 times out of 29 chances this year.
- The Antelopes’ 68.9 points per game are 5.7 more points than the 63.2 the Aggies allow.
- When it scores more than 63.2 points, Grand Canyon is 15-3 against the spread and 19-1 overall.
New Mexico State vs. Grand Canyon Over/Under Trends
- New Mexico State and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (131.5 points) 17 times this season.
- This season, 15 of Grand Canyon’s games have finished with a combined score higher than 131.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 140.1 points per game, 8.6 points more than the over/under of 131.5 for this matchup.
- This matchup’s total is 9.5 fewer points than the 122 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- The Aggies have seen a 139.1 average over/under in their games this season, 7.6 points more than the over/under in this matchup.
- Antelopes’ games have a total points bet of 134 points this season, 2.5 points more than the over/under for this contest.
New Mexico State Team Leaders
- Teddy Allen: 19.4 PTS, 1.2 STL, 44.7 FG%, 32 3PT% (64-for-200)
- Jabari Rice: 12 PTS, 39.2 FG%, 32.9 3PT% (47-for-143)
- Johnny McCants: 8.7 PTS, 1.8 BLK, 51.5 FG%, 24.3 3PT% (17-for-70)
- William McNair: 6.7 PTS, 54.5 FG%, 20 3PT% (3-for-15)
- Mike Peake: 4.4 PTS, 52.6 FG%, 38.6 3PT% (17-for-44)
Grand Canyon Team Leaders
- Jovan Blacksher Jr.: 16.2 PTS, 1.8 STL, 41.7 FG%, 40.4 3PT% (59-for-146)
- Holland Woods: 14.4 PTS, 40.5 FG%, 36.6 3PT% (52-for-142)
- Gabe McGlothan: 9.1 PTS, 44.8 FG%, 34.4 3PT% (33-for-96)
- Sean Miller-Moore: 7.3 PTS, 53.8 FG%, 14.3 3PT% (3-for-21)
- Yvan Ouedraogo: 4 PTS, 47 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.