The No. 3 seed Memphis Tigers (19-9, 13-5 AAC) are 9.5-point favorites in the AAC Tournament against the No. 6 seed UCF Knights (18-11, 9-9 AAC) on Friday at Dickies Arena. The matchup begins at 9:30 PM, with the winner moving one step closer to securing a guaranteed spot in the NCAA Tournament bracket.
Memphis vs. UCF Predictions
Memphis vs. UCF Betting Odds
Memphis vs. UCF Last 10 Games
- Memphis is 9-1 overall and 8-2-0 against the spread in its past 10 games.
- Memphis and its opponents have combined to hit the over in five of those 10 games.
- The last 10 Tigers games averaged 141.4 total points, 2.1 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Tigers’ per-game scoring average during their past 10 games is 0.8 points lower than their season-long average.
- UCF covered the spread three times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 6-4 record straight-up in those games.
- UCF and its opponents have combined to hit the over in five of the past 10 games.
- The Knights’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 137.1 points scored. That’s 6.4 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- In their last 10 games, the Knights have a 66.2 points-per-game average, 3.7 points below their season-long scoring average.
Memphis vs. UCF Betting Trends
- Memphis has covered the spread 12 times this season (12-15-0).
- In games they were favored in by 9.5 points or more so far this season, the Tigers have gone 5-7 against the spread.
- This season, Memphis’ games have hit the over 15 times out of 27 chances.
- The Tigers put up 8.4 more points per game (76.1) than the Knights give up (67.7).
- Memphis is 12-9 against the spread and 18-4 overall when scoring more than 67.7 points.
- UCF has covered the spread 11 times this year (11-19-0).
- The Knights are winless against the spread when they are 9.5-point underdogs or more (0-2).
- UCF games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 13 times out of 30 chances this year.
- The Knights average only 1.4 more points per game (69.9) than the Tigers give up to opponents (68.5).
- UCF is 9-6 against the spread and 13-2 overall when it scores more than 68.5 points.
Memphis vs. UCF Over/Under Trends
- This season, 12 of Memphis’ 27 games have gone over Friday’s over/under of 143.5 points.
- Nine of UCF’s games ended with a combined score higher than 143.5 points this season.
- The Tigers average 76.1 points per game against the Knights’ 69.9, amounting to 2.5 points over the matchup’s total of 143.5.
- These two teams surrender a combined 136.2 points per game, 7.3 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the over/under in Tigers games is 0.3 points fewer than the over/under of 143.5 points in this contest.
- Knights games have an over/under of 137.4 points this season, 6.1 points fewer than the total points bet for this contest.
Memphis Team Leaders
- Jalen Duren: 11.9 PTS, 7.5 REB, 2.2 BLK, 62.2 FG%
- Lester Quinones: 9.8 PTS, 1.2 STL, 43.3 FG%, 37 3PT% (44-for-119)
- DeAndre Williams: 11 PTS, 1.5 STL, 57.5 FG%, 34.6 3PT% (9-for-26)
- Landers Nolley II: 10.2 PTS, 40.7 FG%, 36.8 3PT% (35-for-95)
- Josh Minott: 6.9 PTS, 51.7 FG%, 15.4 3PT% (2-for-13)
UCF Team Leaders
- Darius Perry: 11.4 PTS, 1.6 STL, 39 FG%, 35.4 3PT% (52-for-147)
- Darin Green Jr.: 13.5 PTS, 41.2 FG%, 40 3PT% (86-for-215)
- C.J. Walker: 8.6 PTS, 48.9 FG%, 39.4 3PT% (13-for-33)
- Cheikh Mbacke Diong: 6.9 PTS, 1.4 BLK, 57.9 FG%
- Brandon Mahan: 10.6 PTS, 1.6 STL, 37.9 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (47-for-141)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.