The No. 3 seed Kentucky Wildcats (25-6, 14-4 SEC) are favored by 10.5 points when they face off the No. 11 seed Vanderbilt Commodores (17-15, 7-11 SEC) in the SEC Tournament Friday at Amalie Arena, tipping off at 8:30 PM. A guaranteed spot in the NCAA Tournament bracket is on the line as these teams look to claim the SEC championship.
Kentucky vs. Vanderbilt Predictions
Kentucky vs. Vanderbilt Betting Odds
Kentucky vs. Vanderbilt Last 10 Games
- Kentucky covered the spread five times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 7-3 record straight-up in those games.
- The final score of the past 10 Kentucky games has gone over the set total five times.
- The last 10 Wildcats games averaged 144.6 total points, 2.1 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Wildcats’ per-game scoring average during their past 10 games is 4.3 points lower than their season-long average.
- Vanderbilt is 5-5 overall and 8-1-1 against the spread over its last 10 games.
- Vanderbilt’s past 10 outings saw seven go over the total.
- The Commodores’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 139.3 points scored. That’s 3.2 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Commodores’ per-game scoring average during their last 10 games is 73.6, 3.2 points higher than their season-long per-game average.
Kentucky vs. Vanderbilt Betting Trends
- Kentucky is 15-16-0 against the spread this season.
- The Wildcats are 6-8 ATS when playing as at least 10.5-point favorites.
- This season, 15 of Kentucky’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Wildcats put up 12.9 more points per game (80.1) than the Commodores give up (67.2).
- Kentucky is 14-12 against the spread and 23-3 overall when scoring more than 67.2 points.
- Vanderbilt has compiled a 19-12-1 record against the spread this season.
- The Commodores are 2-0-1 ATS when playing as at least 10.5-point underdogs.
- This year, 17 of Vanderbilt’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Commodores’ 70.4 points per game are just 4.7 more points than the 65.7 the Wildcats give up to opponents.
- Vanderbilt has put together a 15-7-1 ATS record and a 14-9 overall record in games it scores more than 65.7 points.
Kentucky vs. Vanderbilt Over/Under Trends
- This season, Kentucky games have hit the over on this matchup’s 142.5-point over/under 15 times.
- This season, 11 games Vanderbilt played finished with a combined score higher than 142.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 150.5 points per game, eight points more than the point total of 142.5 for this matchup.
- These two teams surrender a combined 132.9 points per game, 9.6 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- This season, the average total for Wildcats games is 144.4 points, 1.9 more than the over/under of 142.5 points for this contest.
- A difference of 4.4 points separates this game’s over/under (142.5 points) and the average total points bet in Commodores’ games (138.1 points) this season.
Kentucky Team Leaders
- Oscar Tshiebwe: 17.3 PTS, 15.3 REB, 1.9 STL, 1.5 BLK, 60.4 FG%
- Tyty Washington Jr.: 12.2 PTS, 1.3 STL, 46.3 FG%, 33.7 3PT% (30-for-89)
- Sahvir Wheeler: 10.1 PTS, 6.9 AST, 1.1 STL, 45.4 FG%, 32.6 3PT% (15-for-46)
- Keion Brooks Jr.: 10.9 PTS, 49.6 FG%, 24 3PT% (6-for-25)
- Kellan Grady: 11.9 PTS, 46.4 FG%, 43.4 3PT% (85-for-196)
Vanderbilt Team Leaders
- Scotty Pippen Jr.: 20.5 PTS, 2 STL, 43.3 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (57-for-171)
- Jordan Wright: 11.8 PTS, 1.5 STL, 40.3 FG%, 32.2 3PT% (37-for-115)
- Quentin Millora-Brown: 5.4 PTS, 63.5 FG%
- Myles Stute: 8.5 PTS, 44.6 FG%, 43.5 3PT% (70-for-161)
- Jamaine Mann: 5.1 PTS, 49.4 FG%, 15.4 3PT% (2-for-13)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.