The No. 1 seed Kansas Jayhawks (26-6, 14-4 Big 12) take on the No. 5 seed TCU Horned Frogs (20-11, 8-10 Big 12) as 8.5-point favorites in the Big 12 Tournament Friday at T-Mobile Center, beginning at 7:00 PM. Both teams will look to take one step closer to earning an automatic place in the NCAA Tournament bracket.
Kansas vs. TCU Predictions
Kansas vs. TCU Betting Odds
Kansas vs. TCU Last 10 Games
- Kansas covered the spread five times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 7-3 record straight-up in those games.
- The final score of the past 10 Kansas games has surpassed the set total five times.
- The last 10 Jayhawks games averaged 141.9 total points, 2.9 more points than this matchup’s point total.
- The Jayhawks’ per-game scoring average over their last 10 games is 2.9 points lower than their season-long average.
- TCU covered the spread seven times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 4-6 record straight-up in those games.
- TCU and its opponents have hit the over in four of the past 10 games.
- The Horned Frogs’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 133.3 points scored. That’s 5.7 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over their last 10 games, the Horned Frogs have a 66.5 points-per-game average, 1.8 points below their season-long scoring average.
Kansas vs. TCU Betting Trends
- Kansas has covered the spread 14 times in 31 games with a set spread.
- In games they have played as 8.5-point favorites or more, the Jayhawks have an ATS record of 8-9.
- Kansas’ games have gone over the total 16 times out of 31 chances this season.
- The Jayhawks record 14.1 more points per game (78.8) than the Horned Frogs allow (64.7).
- When Kansas totals more than 64.7 points, it is 13-14 against the spread and 24-4 overall.
- TCU is 19-10-1 against the spread this year.
- The Horned Frogs have an ATS record of 3-2 when playing as at least 8.5-point underdogs.
- This season, 15 of TCU’s games have gone over the point total out of 30 chances.
- The Horned Frogs score an average of 68.3 points per game, just 0.1 fewer points than the 68.4 the Jayhawks give up to opponents.
- TCU has put together a 10-3 ATS record and a 13-1 overall record in games it scores more than 68.4 points.
Kansas vs. TCU Over/Under Trends
- This season, 21 of Kansas’ 31 games have gone over Friday’s over/under of 139 points.
- This season, 10 games TCU played finished with a combined score over 139 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 147.1 points per game, 8.1 points more than the point total of 139 for this matchup.
- This matchup’s point total is 5.9 fewer points than the 133.1 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- This season, the average total for Jayhawks games is 142.4 points, 3.4 more than the over/under of 139 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this contest is 5.3 points more than the average over/under in Horned Frogs’ games this season (133.7 points).
Kansas Team Leaders
- Christian Braun: 14.8 PTS, 50.9 FG%, 38.5 3PT% (42-for-109)
- Ochai Agbaji: 19.7 PTS, 47.7 FG%, 40.5 3PT% (87-for-215)
- David McCormack: 10.1 PTS, 7.1 REB, 49.3 FG%
- Jalen Wilson: 11 PTS, 7.2 REB, 48.5 FG%, 28.7 3PT% (25-for-87)
- Dajuan Harris: 5.4 PTS, 1.5 STL, 42.4 FG%, 29.8 3PT% (14-for-47)
TCU Team Leaders
- Mike Miles: 15 PTS, 1.3 STL, 37.9 FG%, 29.6 3PT% (40-for-135)
- Emanuel Miller: 10.4 PTS, 49.4 FG%, 26.2 3PT% (11-for-42)
- Damion Baugh: 10.8 PTS, 1.3 STL, 42.9 FG%, 26.9 3PT% (25-for-93)
- Charles O’Bannon Jr.: 9 PTS, 40.1 FG%, 32.2 3PT% (38-for-118)
- Eddie Lampkin Jr.: 6.5 PTS, 61.2 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.