The No. 1 seed Houston Cougars (26-6, 15-3 AAC) are favored by 12 points in the AAC Tournament when they play the No. 8 seed Cincinnati Bearcats (19-14, 7-11 AAC) Friday at Dickies Arena, tipping off at 1:00 PM. The winner moves one game closer to claiming a guaranteed place in the NCAA Tournament bracket.
Houston vs. Cincinnati Predictions
Houston vs. Cincinnati Betting Odds
Houston vs. Cincinnati Last 10 Games
- Houston is 8-2 overall and 6-4-0 against the spread over its last 10 contests.
- Houston and its opponents have combined to hit the over in four of those 10 games.
- The last 10 Cougars games averaged 135.6 total points, 1.6 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- During their last 10 games, the Cougars have scored 0.5 more points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Cincinnati has a 2-8 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- The final scores of the past 10 Cincinnati games have gone over the set total seven times.
- The Bearcats’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 135.7 points scored. That’s 1.7 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over the past 10 games, the Bearcats are scoring 69 points per game compared to their 67.8 season average.
Houston vs. Cincinnati Betting Trends
- Houston has registered a 19-12-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Cougars are 10-4 ATS when playing as at least 12-point favorites.
- Houston’s games have gone over the total 14 times this season.
- The Cougars score 73.5 points per game, 9.7 more points than the 63.8 the Bearcats give up.
- Houston has an 18-9 record against the spread and a 25-2 record overall when scoring more than 63.8 points.
- Cincinnati has put together a 13-17-0 record against the spread this year.
- The Bearcats are winless against the spread when they have played as 12-point underdogs or more (0-1).
- This year, 15 of Cincinnati’s games have gone over the point total out of 30 chances.
- The Bearcats put up an average of 67.8 points per game, 10.6 more points than the 57.2 the Cougars give up to opponents.
- When it scores more than 57.2 points, Cincinnati is 11-15 against the spread and 17-12 overall.
Houston vs. Cincinnati Over/Under Trends
- A total of 13 Houston games this season have gone over Friday’s over/under of 134 points.
- A total of 17 of Cincinnati’s games ended with a combined score over 134 points this season.
- The total for the game of 134 is 7.3 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Cougars (73.5 points per game) and the Bearcats (67.8 points per game).
- The 121 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 13 fewer than the 134 total in this contest.
- On average, the over/under in Cougars games is 0.6 points fewer than the over/under of 134 points in this contest.
- A difference of 2.3 points separates the average total points bet in Bearcats’ games (136.3 points) and this game’s over/under (134 points).
Houston Team Leaders
- Fabian White Jr.: 13.2 PTS, 1.2 STL, 1.6 BLK, 50.3 FG%, 38.7 3PT% (43-for-111)
- Kyler Edwards: 13.6 PTS, 36.9 FG%, 32.6 3PT% (75-for-230)
- Jamal Shead: 9.4 PTS, 6 AST, 1.7 STL, 40.5 FG%, 30.1 3PT% (28-for-93)
- Josh Carlton: 11.8 PTS, 1.2 BLK, 61.8 FG%
- Taze Moore: 10 PTS, 1.6 STL, 45.6 FG%, 33 3PT% (37-for-112)
Cincinnati Team Leaders
- David Dejulius: 14.7 PTS, 41.8 FG%, 30.8 3PT% (48-for-156)
- Jeremiah Davenport: 13.4 PTS, 39.8 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (80-for-220)
- Mika Adams-Woods: 8.6 PTS, 34.5 FG%, 25.6 3PT% (32-for-125)
- John Newman III: 6.7 PTS, 39.3 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (24-for-72)
- Mike Saunders Jr.: 7.4 PTS, 40.5 FG%, 36.8 3PT% (28-for-76)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.