The No. 1 seed Duke Blue Devils (27-5, 16-4 ACC) are 9-point favorites to win and move closer to a guaranteed berth in the NCAA Tournament bracket against the No. 4 seed Miami Hurricanes (23-9, 14-6 ACC) in the ACC Tournament Friday at Barclays Center, beginning at 7:00 PM.
Duke vs. Miami Predictions
Duke vs. Miami Betting Odds
Duke vs. Miami Last 10 Games
- Duke has a 9-1 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- Duke and its opponents have combined to hit the over in seven of those 10 games.
- The past 10 Blue Devils games averaged 4.1 fewer points (144.4) than this matchup’s point total.
- During the last 10 games, the Blue Devils are scoring 1.7 points more per game compared to their season average.
- Miami covered the spread six times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 8-2 record straight-up in those games.
- Miami’s last 10 games saw seven hit the over.
- The Hurricanes’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 140.3 points scored. That’s 8.2 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Hurricanes’ per-game scoring average during their past 10 games is 74.9, 0.1 points higher than their season-long per-game average.
Duke vs. Miami Betting Trends
- Duke is 18-14-1 against the spread this season.
- The Blue Devils have an ATS record of 10-11-1 when playing as at least 9-point favorites.
- Duke’s games have gone over the total 18 times out of 33 chances this season.
- The Blue Devils score 9.8 more points per game (80.6) than the Hurricanes allow (70.8).
- Duke has a 17-7-1 record against the spread and a 22-3 record overall when scoring more than 70.8 points.
- Miami has registered a 17-16-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 9-point underdogs or more, the Hurricanes have an ATS record of 1-1.
- Miami’s games have gone over the total 20 times out of 33 chances this season.
- The Hurricanes’ 74.8 points per game are 8.4 more points than the 66.4 the Blue Devils allow.
- Miami is 15-9 against the spread and 21-3 overall when it scores more than 66.4 points.
Duke vs. Miami Over/Under Trends
- Duke and its opponents have combined to outscore Friday’s over/under (148.5 points) 15 times this season.
- In Miami’s 33 games this season, 12 have finished with more combined scoring than Friday’s total of 148.5.
- The Blue Devils average 80.6 points per game against the Hurricanes’ 74.8, totaling 6.9 points over the matchup’s over/under of 148.5.
- This game’s over/under is 11.3 fewer points than the 137.2 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- This season the average total for Blue Devils games is 145.9 points, 2.6 fewer than the over/under of 148.5 points for this contest.
- Hurricanes games have an over/under of 141.5 points this season, seven points fewer than the total points bet for this game.
Duke Team Leaders
- Paolo Banchero: 16.8 PTS, 7.8 REB, 1.1 STL, 46 FG%, 31.2 3PT% (34-for-109)
- Wendell Moore: 13.5 PTS, 1.4 STL, 50.5 FG%, 40.9 3PT% (45-for-110)
- Mark Williams: 11.1 PTS, 7.4 REB, 2.8 BLK, 71.1 FG%
- Trevor Keels: 12.3 PTS, 1.3 STL, 42.6 FG%, 33.8 3PT% (50-for-148)
- AJ Griffin: 10.1 PTS, 50.6 FG%, 47.9 3PT% (58-for-121)
Miami Team Leaders
- Kameron McGusty: 17.3 PTS, 1.8 STL, 47.4 FG%, 37.2 3PT% (55-for-148)
- Isaiah Wong: 15.4 PTS, 46.4 FG%, 31.7 3PT% (45-for-142)
- Charlie Moore: 12.5 PTS, 2 STL, 45.4 FG%, 36.9 3PT% (52-for-141)
- Jordan Miller: 9.9 PTS, 1.7 STL, 56.1 FG%, 30.6 3PT% (19-for-62)
- Sam Waardenburg: 8.6 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 52.9 FG%, 43 3PT% (34-for-79)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.