The No. 2 seed Dayton Flyers (22-9, 14-4 A-10) are favored by 9.5 points when they square off the No. 10 seed UMass Minutemen (15-16, 7-11 A-10) in the A-10 Tournament Friday at Capital One Arena, tipping off at 6:00 PM. A guaranteed spot in the NCAA Tournament bracket is on the line as these teams look to claim the A-10 championship.
Dayton vs. UMass Predictions
Dayton vs. UMass Betting Odds
Dayton vs. UMass Last 10 Games
- Dayton is 8-2 overall and 8-2-0 against the spread over its past 10 games.
- The final score of the past 10 Dayton games has surpassed the set total seven times.
- The last 10 Flyers games averaged 130.7 total points, 13.3 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- In their last 10 games, the Flyers have a points-per-game average 2.3 points above their season-long scoring average.
- UMass has a 5-5 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread three times in those games.
- UMass’ last 10 contests saw seven hit the over.
- The Minutemen’s past 10 games have ended with an average of 146 points scored. That’s two more points than this contest’s over/under.
- In their past 10 games, the Minutemen have a 74.7 points-per-game average, 1.1 points below their season-long scoring average.
Dayton vs. UMass Betting Trends
- Dayton has put together a record of 18-13-0 against the spread this season.
- The Flyers are 5-7 ATS when playing as at least 9.5-point favorites.
- Dayton games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 15 times this season.
- The 69.1 points per game the Flyers score are 9.1 fewer points than the Minutemen allow (78.2).
- Dayton has a 7-1 record against the spread and a 7-1 record overall when scoring more than 78.2 points.
- UMass has covered the spread 13 times this year (13-16-1).
- The Minutemen have an ATS record of 2-2 when playing as at least 9.5-point underdogs.
- Games involving UMass have hit the over 21 times out of 30 chances this year.
- The Minutemen’s 75.8 points per game are 15.2 more points than the 60.6 the Flyers allow to opponents.
- UMass has put together a 12-13-1 ATS record and a 14-14 overall record in games it scores more than 60.6 points.
Dayton vs. UMass Over/Under Trends
- Dayton and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (144 points) six times this season.
- This season, 23 games UMass played finished with a combined score higher than 144 points.
- The Flyers average 69.1 points per game against the Minutemen’s 75.8, totaling 0.9 points over the contest’s over/under of 144.
- The 138.8 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 5.2 fewer than the 144 total in this contest.
- The Flyers have seen a 132.3 average over/under in their games this season, 11.7 points fewer than the over/under in this matchup.
- A difference of 1.5 points separates the average total points bet in Minutemen’s games (145.5 points) and this contest’s over/under (144 points).
Dayton Team Leaders
- Daron Holmes: 11.8 PTS, 2.2 BLK, 63.9 FG%
- Malachi Smith: 9.1 PTS, 5.4 AST, 1.6 STL, 39.4 FG%, 37.8 3PT% (17-for-45)
- Toumani Camara: 10.7 PTS, 51.4 FG%, 34.5 3PT% (19-for-55)
- Kobe Elvis: 8.8 PTS, 46.1 FG%, 38.3 3PT% (36-for-94)
- Koby Brea: 8 PTS, 44.5 FG%, 42.9 3PT% (54-for-126)
UMass Team Leaders
- Noah Fernandes: 14.5 PTS, 5.3 AST, 1.4 STL, 43.1 FG%, 36.7 3PT% (44-for-120)
- Trent Buttrick: 10.8 PTS, 44 FG%, 37.4 3PT% (49-for-131)
- Rich Kelly: 12.7 PTS, 46.2 FG%, 46 3PT% (64-for-139)
- T.J. Weeks: 9.6 PTS, 41.9 FG%, 37 3PT% (47-for-127)
- CJ Kelly: 10.4 PTS, 40 FG%, 36 3PT% (45-for-125)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.