The No. 1 seed Davidson Wildcats (26-5, 15-3 A-10) and the No. 5 seed Saint Louis Billikens (23-10, 12-6 A-10) square off in the A-10 Tournament Saturday at Capital One Arena, beginning at 1:00 PM. Davidson is favored by 3.5 points. Both teams are looking to take another step toward a conference title and an automatic spot in the NCAA Tournament bracket.
Davidson vs. Saint Louis Predictions
Davidson vs. Saint Louis Betting Odds
Davidson vs. Saint Louis Last 10 Games
- Davidson has a 8-2 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- Davidson and its opponents have hit the over in three of those 10 games.
- The Wildcats’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 134.7 points scored. That’s 2.8 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over their last 10 games, the Wildcats have a points-per-game average 3.1 points below their season-long scoring average.
- Saint Louis covered the spread six times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 7-3 record straight-up in those games.
- The final scores of the past 10 Saint Louis games have gone over the set total three times.
- The Billikens’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 138.9 points scored. That’s 1.4 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- In the past 10 games, the Billikens are scoring 69.9 points per game compared to their 76.6 season average.
Davidson vs. Saint Louis Betting Trends
- Davidson has covered the spread 21 times over 31 games with a set spread.
- The Wildcats are 14-7 ATS when playing as at least 3.5-point favorites.
- This season, Davidson’s games have hit the over 17 times.
- The Wildcats put up 75.7 points per game, 8.7 more points than the 67 the Billikens allow.
- Davidson has a 15-8 record against the spread and a 23-2 record overall when scoring more than 67 points.
- Saint Louis has compiled a 20-12-1 record against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 3.5-point underdogs or more, the Billikens have an ATS record of 1-1.
- Saint Louis games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 15 times this season.
- The Billikens score an average of 76.6 points per game, 10.9 more points than the 65.7 the Wildcats allow to opponents.
- Saint Louis has put together a 17-7-1 ATS record and a 20-6 overall record in games it scores more than 65.7 points.
Davidson vs. Saint Louis Over/Under Trends
- A total of 16 Davidson games this season have gone over Saturday’s over/under of 137.5 points.
- This season, 16 games Saint Louis played finished with a combined score over 137.5 points.
- The total for the matchup of 137.5 is 14.8 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Wildcats (75.7 points per game) and the Billikens (76.6 points per game).
- The 132.7 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 4.8 fewer than the 137.5 over/under in this contest.
- The Wildcats have seen a 137.2 average over/under in their games this season, 0.3 points fewer than the over/under in this matchup.
- A difference of 3.6 points separates the average total points bet in Billikens’ games (141.1 points) and this matchup’s over/under (137.5 points).
Davidson Team Leaders
- Luka Brajkovic: 14.3 PTS, 7.1 REB, 1.2 BLK, 58.7 FG%, 43 3PT% (34-for-79)
- Hyunjung Lee: 16.3 PTS, 48.3 FG%, 38.7 3PT% (74-for-191)
- Foster Loyer: 16.5 PTS, 45.7 FG%, 44.5 3PT% (69-for-155)
- Mike Jones: 11.7 PTS, 45.5 FG%, 42.9 3PT% (63-for-147)
- Sam Mennenga: 8 PTS, 51.1 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (7-for-21)
Saint Louis Team Leaders
- Yuri Collins: 11.1 PTS, 7.9 AST, 2 STL, 44.9 FG%, 36.2 3PT% (21-for-58)
- Francis Okoro: 11 PTS, 8.1 REB, 1.2 BLK, 60 FG%
- Gibson Jimerson: 16.4 PTS, 45.2 FG%, 42.6 3PT% (80-for-188)
- Fred Thatch Jr.: 9.3 PTS, 1.1 STL, 47.6 FG%, 39.1 3PT% (18-for-46)
- Jordan Nesbitt: 8.4 PTS, 39.4 FG%, 33 3PT% (33-for-100)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.