The No. 3 seed Hawaii Rainbow Warriors (17-10, 10-5 Big West) are 2.5-point underdogs in their Big West Tournament matchup against the No. 2 seed CSU Fullerton Titans (19-10, 11-4 Big West) on Friday at Dollar Loan Center, starting at 11:30 PM. The winner moves one step closer to the conference championship and an automatic berth in the NCAA Tournament bracket.
CSU Fullerton vs. Hawaii Predictions
CSU Fullerton vs. Hawaii Betting Odds
|CSU Fullerton||-2.5||133.5 points|
CSU Fullerton vs. Hawaii Last 10 Games
- CSU Fullerton covered the spread five times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 6-4 record straight-up in those games.
- The final score of the past 10 CSU Fullerton games has gone over the set total four times.
- The past 10 Titans games averaged 2.5 more points (136) than this matchup’s over/under.
- During their past 10 games, the Titans have scored 1.8 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Hawaii covered the spread five times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 6-4 record straight-up in those games.
- Hawaii’s last 10 games saw three hit the over.
- The Rainbow Warriors’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 132 points scored. That’s 1.5 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- In their past 10 games, the Rainbow Warriors have a 65.7 points-per-game average, four points below their season-long scoring average.
CSU Fullerton vs. Hawaii Betting Trends
- CSU Fullerton is 15-11-1 against the spread this season.
- The Titans have an ATS record of 7-7 when playing as at least 2.5-point favorites.
- This season, 11 of CSU Fullerton’s games have gone over the point total out of 27 chances.
- The 70.6 points per game the Titans put up are 6.2 more points than the Rainbow Warriors give up (64.4).
- CSU Fullerton has a 12-5-1 record against the spread and a 15-6 record overall when putting up more than 64.4 points.
- Hawaii has covered the spread 15 times over 26 games with a set spread.
- The Rainbow Warriors have an ATS record of 3-5-2 when playing as at least 2.5-point underdogs.
- Hawaii’s games have gone over the total nine times out of 26 chances this year.
- The Rainbow Warriors’ 69.7 points per game are just three more points than the 66.7 the Titans give up to opponents.
- Hawaii is 10-3 against the spread and 11-3 overall when it scores more than 66.7 points.
CSU Fullerton vs. Hawaii Over/Under Trends
- CSU Fullerton and its opponents have combined to exceed Friday’s over/under of 133.5 points 12 times this season.
- This season, 12 games Hawaii played finished with a combined score over 133.5 points.
- The Titans average 70.6 points per game against the Rainbow Warriors’ 69.7, totaling 6.8 points over the matchup’s total of 133.5.
- This matchup’s point total is 2.4 fewer points than the 131.1 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- This season, the average total for Titans games is 137.4 points, 3.9 more than the over/under of 133.5 points for this contest.
- Rainbow Warriors’ games have a total points bet of 133.9 points this season, 0.4 points more than the over/under for this contest.
CSU Fullerton Team Leaders
- E.J. Anosike: 16.5 PTS, 8.3 REB, 50.8 FG%, 24.1 3PT% (7-for-29)
- Damari Milstead: 11.9 PTS, 1.9 STL, 44.2 FG%, 35 3PT% (36-for-103)
- Vincent Lee: 8.1 PTS, 53.7 FG%
- Tray Maddox Jr.: 9.6 PTS, 1.2 STL, 40.2 FG%, 32.4 3PT% (36-for-111)
- Latrell Wrightsell Jr.: 7 PTS, 35.8 FG%, 27.8 3PT% (20-for-72)
Hawaii Team Leaders
- Jerome Desrosiers: 11.1 PTS, 50.5 FG%, 34 3PT% (34-for-100)
- Junior Madut: 10.9 PTS, 45.4 FG%, 38.8 3PT% (40-for-103)
- Kamaka Hepa: 9.6 PTS, 44.1 FG%, 39.4 3PT% (41-for-104)
- Bernardo da Silva: 9.8 PTS, 54.6 FG%
- Noel Coleman: 14.8 PTS, 44 FG%, 44.1 3PT% (45-for-102)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.