The No. 1 seed Boise State Broncos (25-7, 15-3 MWC) are favored by 2.5 points in the MWC Tournament when they play the No. 4 seed Wyoming Cowboys (25-7, 13-5 MWC) Friday at Thomas & Mack Center, beginning at 9:30 PM. The winner moves one game closer to claiming a guaranteed place in the NCAA Tournament bracket.
Boise State vs. Wyoming Predictions
Boise State vs. Wyoming Betting Odds
|Boise State||-2.5||129 points|
Boise State vs. Wyoming Last 10 Games
- Boise State has a 8-2 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- Boise State and its opponents have hit the over in eight of those 10 games.
- The past 10 Broncos games averaged 1.8 more points (130.8) than this matchup’s over/under.
- Across their past 10 games, the Broncos have scored 3.1 more points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Wyoming covered the spread four times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 6-4 record straight-up in those games.
- Wyoming and its opponents have combined to hit the over in four of the past 10 games.
- The last 10 Cowboys games averaged 138.3 total points, 9.3 more points than this matchup’s point total.
- During their past 10 games, the Cowboys have a 67.2 points-per-game average, 6.1 points below their season-long scoring average.
Boise State vs. Wyoming Betting Trends
- Boise State has registered a 15-16-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 2.5-point favorites or more, the Broncos have an ATS record of 7-11.
- Boise State games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 15 times out of 31 chances this season.
- The Broncos average just 3.8 more points per game (69.2) than the Cowboys allow (65.4).
- When Boise State scores more than 65.4 points, it is 10-6 against the spread and 15-3 overall.
- Wyoming has covered the spread in a game 17 times this season (17-12-2).
- The Cowboys are 6-1 ATS when playing as at least 2.5-point underdogs.
- This year, Wyoming’s games have hit the over 15 times out of 31 chances.
- The Cowboys score 12.3 more points per game (73.3) than the Broncos allow (61).
- When it scores more than 61 points, Wyoming is 14-11-2 against the spread and 23-5 overall.
Boise State vs. Wyoming Over/Under Trends
- This season, Boise State games have seen a combined score higher than this game’s 129-point over/under 17 times.
- This season, 24 of Wyoming’s games have ended with a score higher than 129 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 142.5 points per game, 13.5 points more than the total of 129 for this game.
- The 126.4 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 2.6 fewer than the 129 over/under in this contest.
- The Broncos have seen a 131.7 average over/under in their games this season, 2.7 points more than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this contest is 9.9 points fewer than the average over/under in Cowboys’ games this season (138.9 points).
Boise State Team Leaders
- Abu Kigab: 14.6 PTS, 1.2 STL, 50.6 FG%, 28.4 3PT% (25-for-88)
- Marcus Shaver Jr.: 14 PTS, 1.2 STL, 42.7 FG%, 37.1 3PT% (56-for-151)
- Mladen Armus: 6.9 PTS, 7.8 REB, 47.4 FG%
- Tyson Degenhart: 10.2 PTS, 50.4 FG%, 41.7 3PT% (40-for-96)
- Emmanuel Akot: 10.8 PTS, 40.6 FG%, 40.5 3PT% (53-for-131)
Wyoming Team Leaders
- Hunter Maldonado: 18.4 PTS, 6.4 AST, 1.1 STL, 49.8 FG%, 24.7 3PT% (18-for-73)
- Graham Ike: 19.6 PTS, 9.7 REB, 50.9 FG%, 27.3 3PT% (3-for-11)
- Drake Jeffries: 10.3 PTS, 43.9 FG%, 41.4 3PT% (89-for-215)
- Jeremiah Oden: 7.9 PTS, 52.5 FG%, 30.9 3PT% (25-for-81)
- Xavier Dusell: 8 PTS, 36.6 FG%, 33.8 3PT% (54-for-160)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.