The No. 1 seed Auburn Tigers (27-4, 15-3 SEC) are favored by 9.5 points when they play the No. 8 seed Texas A&M Aggies (21-11, 9-9 SEC) in the SEC Tournament Friday at Amalie Arena, beginning at 12:00 PM. A guaranteed spot in the NCAA Tournament bracket is on the line as these teams look to claim the SEC championship.
Auburn vs. Texas A&M Predictions
Auburn vs. Texas A&M Betting Odds
Auburn vs. Texas A&M Last 10 Games
- Auburn is 7-3 overall and 3-6-1 against the spread in its last 10 games.
- The final score of the last 10 Auburn games has gone over the set total six times.
- The Tigers’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 145.2 points scored. That’s 5.2 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over the past 10 games, the Tigers are scoring one point less per game compared to their season average.
- Texas A&M has a 7-3 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- Texas A&M’s last 10 games saw seven hit the over.
- The Aggies’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 137.5 points scored. That’s 2.5 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Aggies’ per-game scoring average during their past 10 games is 71.9, 1.5 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
Auburn vs. Texas A&M Betting Trends
- Auburn has put together a record of 19-11-1 against the spread this season.
- In games they were favored in by 9.5 points or more so far this season, the Tigers went 9-6-1 against the spread.
- Auburn’s games have gone over the total 18 times this season.
- The 79.3 points per game the Tigers record are 12.1 more points than the Aggies give up (67.2).
- Auburn is 18-7-1 against the spread and 24-2 overall when scoring more than 67.2 points.
- Texas A&M has covered the spread 17 times this season (17-13-1).
- The Aggies are 2-1 ATS when playing as at least 9.5-point underdogs.
- Texas A&M games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 22 times out of 31 chances this year.
- The Aggies put up an average of 73.4 points per game, 6.4 more points than the 67 the Tigers give up to opponents.
- Texas A&M has put together a 10-6 ATS record and a 14-3 overall record in games it scores more than 67 points.
Auburn vs. Texas A&M Over/Under Trends
- Auburn and its opponents have combined to exceed Friday’s over/under of 140 points 21 times this season.
- A total of 16 of Texas A&M’s games finished with a combined score over 140 points this season.
- The Tigers average 79.3 points per game against the Aggies’ 73.4, amounting to 12.7 points over the contest’s total of 140.
- These two teams give up a combined 134.2 points per game, 5.8 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- The Tigers have seen a 145 average over/under in their games this season, five points more than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this game is 4.1 points more than the average over/under in Aggies’ games this season (135.9 points).
Auburn Team Leaders
- Walker Kessler: 11.5 PTS, 8.1 REB, 1.1 STL, 4.5 BLK, 62.1 FG%, 21.3 3PT% (10-for-47)
- Jabari Smith: 17.1 PTS, 1.1 STL, 44.4 FG%, 43.8 3PT% (71-for-162)
- Wendell Green Jr.: 12 PTS, 5 AST, 1.6 STL, 36.3 FG%, 30.8 3PT% (52-for-169)
- K.D. Johnson: 12.7 PTS, 2 STL, 40.3 FG%, 30.7 3PT% (42-for-137)
- Devan Cambridge: 5.6 PTS, 40.9 FG%, 23.5 3PT% (19-for-81)
Texas A&M Team Leaders
- Quenton Jackson: 14.5 PTS, 1.7 STL, 48.4 FG%, 36.1 3PT% (39-for-108)
- Henry Coleman III: 11 PTS, 1.5 STL, 56.2 FG%
- Tyrece Radford: 10.5 PTS, 49.8 FG%, 38.6 3PT% (34-for-88)
- Wade Taylor IV: 8.2 PTS, 1.2 STL, 32.9 FG%, 27.9 3PT% (36-for-129)
- Andre Gordon: 6.4 PTS, 1.4 STL, 42.4 FG%, 39.6 3PT% (38-for-96)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.