The No. 4 seed Arkansas Razorbacks (24-7, 13-5 SEC) are 3.5-point favorites in the SEC Tournament over the No. 5 seed LSU Tigers (22-10, 9-9 SEC) on Friday at Amalie Arena. The game begins at 2:30 PM, with both teams hoping to move one step closer to an automatic berth in the NCAA Tournament bracket.
Arkansas vs. LSU Predictions
Arkansas vs. LSU Betting Odds
Arkansas vs. LSU Last 10 Games
- Arkansas has a 8-2 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread eight times in those games.
- The final score of the last 10 Arkansas games has exceeded the set total six times.
- The Razorbacks’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 144.5 points scored. That’s 3.5 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Razorbacks’ per-game scoring average during their past 10 games is 2.2 points lower than their season-long average.
- LSU is 6-4 overall and 5-5-0 against the spread over its past 10 contests.
- LSU’s past 10 contests saw seven go over the total.
- The Tigers’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 139.6 points scored. That’s 1.4 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Tigers’ per-game scoring average across their last 10 games is 75.3, two points higher than their season-long per-game average.
Arkansas vs. LSU Betting Trends
- Arkansas has covered the spread 19 times this season (19-12-0).
- In games they were favored in by 3.5 points or more so far this season, the Razorbacks have gone 13-8 against the spread.
- Arkansas’ games have gone over the total 18 times this season.
- The Razorbacks record 14.2 more points per game (77.3) than the Tigers allow (63.1).
- When Arkansas totals more than 63.1 points, it is 17-12 against the spread and 22-7 overall.
- LSU has compiled a 19-14-0 record against the spread this year.
- In games they have played as 3.5-point underdogs or more, the Tigers have an ATS record of 3-2.
- This year, LSU’s games have hit the over 14 times out of 33 chances.
- The Tigers put up an average of 73.3 points per game, 5.1 more points than the 68.2 the Razorbacks allow.
- LSU is 14-5 against the spread and 16-3 overall when it scores more than 68.2 points.
Arkansas vs. LSU Over/Under Trends
- This season, 18 of Arkansas’ 31 games have gone over Friday’s total of 141 points.
- There have been 13 LSU games that have finished with a combined score over 141 points this season.
- The over/under for the contest of 141 is 9.6 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Razorbacks (77.3 points per game) and the Tigers (73.3 points per game).
- The 131.3 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 9.7 fewer than the 141 total in this contest.
- On average, the Razorbacks have seen a 145.5 over/under in their games this season, 4.5 more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- The over/under for this contest is 0.4 points more than the average over/under in Tigers’ games this season (140.6 points).
Arkansas Team Leaders
- JD Notae: 18.9 PTS, 2.2 STL, 41.4 FG%, 31.9 3PT% (67-for-210)
- Jaylin Williams: 10.8 PTS, 9.6 REB, 1.4 STL, 1.2 BLK, 48 FG%, 24.6 3PT% (14-for-57)
- Stanley Umude: 11.7 PTS, 1.1 STL, 45.6 FG%, 36.2 3PT% (42-for-116)
- Au’Diese Toney: 10.4 PTS, 52 FG%, 27.3 3PT% (6-for-22)
- Davonte Davis: 8.5 PTS, 43.3 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (18-for-63)
LSU Team Leaders
- Tari Eason: 17 PTS, 2 STL, 1.2 BLK, 52.3 FG%, 36.5 3PT% (27-for-74)
- Darius Days: 13.7 PTS, 7.6 REB, 1.5 STL, 43.4 FG%, 35.6 3PT% (67-for-188)
- Eric Gaines: 9.3 PTS, 2.1 STL, 40.5 FG%, 25.6 3PT% (20-for-78)
- Xavier Pinson: 10.3 PTS, 2 STL, 37.3 FG%, 25.5 3PT% (24-for-94)
- Brandon Murray: 10 PTS, 1.1 STL, 42.6 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (37-for-111)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.