The No. 1 seed Arizona Wildcats (29-3, 18-2 Pac-12) are favored by 9.5 points in their Pac-12 Tournament matchup against the No. 4 seed Colorado Buffaloes (21-10, 12-8 Pac-12) on Friday at T-Mobile Arena, tipping off at 9:00 PM. The winner will move one step closer to earning an automatic spot in the NCAA Tournament bracket.
Arizona vs. Colorado Predictions
Arizona vs. Colorado Betting Odds
Arizona vs. Colorado Last 10 Games
- Arizona is 9-1 overall and 5-5-0 against the spread over its past 10 contests.
- The final score of the past 10 Arizona games has exceeded the set total seven times.
- The past 10 Wildcats games averaged 1.2 more points (149.2) than this matchup’s over/under.
- During the last 10 games, the Wildcats are scoring 1.1 points less per game compared to their season average.
- Colorado covered the spread seven times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 8-2 record straight-up in those games.
- The final scores of the last 10 Colorado games have exceeded the set total seven times.
- The Buffaloes’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 137.9 points scored. That’s 10.1 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- During the last 10 games, the Buffaloes are scoring 75.6 points per game compared to their 71.1 season average.
Arizona vs. Colorado Betting Trends
- Arizona has registered an 18-13-1 record against the spread this season.
- The Wildcats are 13-10-1 ATS when playing as at least 9.5-point favorites.
- Games involving Arizona have hit the over 18 times this season.
- The 84.7 points per game the Wildcats put up are 18.1 more points than the Buffaloes allow (66.6).
- When Arizona puts up more than 66.6 points, it is 18-10-1 against the spread and 28-1 overall.
- Colorado has covered the spread 14 times this season (14-17-2).
- The Buffaloes have an ATS record of 2-1 when playing as at least 9.5-point underdogs.
- Colorado games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 16 times out of 33 chances this season.
- The Buffaloes score an average of 71.1 points per game, only four more points than the 67.1 the Wildcats give up.
- Colorado is 11-3-2 against the spread and 16-0 overall when it scores more than 67.1 points.
Arizona vs. Colorado Over/Under Trends
- Arizona and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (148 points) 19 times this season.
- A total of 12 of Colorado’s games ended with a combined score over 148 points this season.
- The point total for the contest of 148 is 7.8 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Wildcats (84.7 points per game) and the Buffaloes (71.1 points per game).
- This game’s total is 14.3 fewer points than the 133.7 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- The Wildcats have seen a 148.7 average over/under in their games this season, 0.7 points more than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this game is 11.1 points more than the average over/under in Buffaloes’ games this season (136.9 points).
Arizona Team Leaders
- Bennedict Mathurin: 17.3 PTS, 46.6 FG%, 38.3 3PT% (70-for-183)
- Christian Koloko: 12.2 PTS, 7.1 REB, 2.7 BLK, 62.6 FG%
- Azuolas Tubelis: 14.5 PTS, 54.9 FG%, 25.7 3PT% (9-for-35)
- Dalen Terry: 7.3 PTS, 1.2 STL, 48.7 FG%, 30.2 3PT% (19-for-63)
- Kerr Kriisa: 10.1 PTS, 36.3 FG%, 35.3 3PT% (78-for-221)
Colorado Team Leaders
- Jabari Walker: 14.8 PTS, 9.6 REB, 46.5 FG%, 32.6 3PT% (31-for-95)
- Evan Battey: 12.4 PTS, 50.2 FG%, 50.6 3PT% (39-for-77)
- Keeshawn Barthelemy: 10.9 PTS, 40.5 FG%, 31.3 3PT% (36-for-115)
- Tristan da Silva: 9.3 PTS, 48.2 FG%, 39.7 3PT% (27-for-68)
- Nique Clifford: 6.7 PTS, 47.3 FG%, 40.7 3PT% (22-for-54)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.