The No. 2 seed Seattle U Redhawks (23-8, 14-4 WAC) are 2-point underdogs in their WAC Tournament matchup against the No. 6 seed Abilene Christian Wildcats (22-9, 11-7 WAC) on Friday at Orleans Arena, starting at 11:30 PM. The winner moves one step closer to the conference championship and an automatic berth in the NCAA Tournament bracket.
Abilene Christian vs. Seattle U Predictions
Abilene Christian vs. Seattle U Betting Odds
|Abilene Christian||-2||138.5 points|
Abilene Christian vs. Seattle U Last 10 Games
- Abilene Christian covered the spread eight times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 8-2 record straight-up in those games.
- The final score of the last 10 Abilene Christian games has exceeded the set total four times.
- The Wildcats’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 139.5 points scored. That’s one more point than this contest’s over/under.
- Over their past 10 games, the Wildcats have a points-per-game average 1.7 points below their season-long scoring average.
- Seattle U is 7-3 overall and 3-7-0 against the spread over its past 10 games.
- The final scores of the past 10 Seattle U games have surpassed the set total three times.
- The Redhawks’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 144.9 points scored. That’s 6.4 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over their past 10 games, the Redhawks have a 69.6 points-per-game average, 5.2 points below their season-long scoring average.
Abilene Christian vs. Seattle U Betting Trends
- Abilene Christian is 16-11-1 against the spread this season.
- In games this season when favored by 2 points or more, the Wildcats have gone 9-7-1 against the spread.
- This season, 13 of Abilene Christian’s games have gone over the point total out of 28 chances.
- The Wildcats average 10.8 more points per game (77.1) than the Redhawks allow (66.3).
- Abilene Christian has a 12-5-1 record against the spread and an 18-4 record overall when putting up more than 66.3 points.
- Seattle U is 16-13-0 against the spread this season.
- The Redhawks are just 2-7 ATS when playing as at least 2-point underdogs.
- Seattle U’s games have gone over the total nine times out of 29 chances this year.
- The Redhawks put up 8.7 more points per game (74.8) than the Wildcats give up to opponents (66.1).
- When it scores more than 66.1 points, Seattle U is 16-6 against the spread and 23-1 overall.
Abilene Christian vs. Seattle U Over/Under Trends
- A total of 16 Abilene Christian games this season have gone over Friday’s over/under of 138.5 points.
- In Seattle U’s 29 games this season, 14 have finished with more combined scoring than Friday’s total of 138.5.
- The Wildcats average 77.1 points per game against the Redhawks’ 74.8, totaling 13.4 points over the game’s point total of 138.5.
- These two teams surrender a combined 132.4 points per game, 6.1 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- This season the average total for Wildcats games is 138.4 points, 0.1 fewer than the over/under of 138.5 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this contest is 5.3 points fewer than the average over/under in Redhawks’ games this season (143.8 points).
Abilene Christian Team Leaders
- Airion Simmons: 11.5 PTS, 1.7 STL, 48.4 FG%, 32.1 3PT% (27-for-84)
- Makhi Morris: 10.9 PTS, 1.5 STL, 45.7 FG%, 30.6 3PT% (34-for-111)
- Coryon Mason: 11.8 PTS, 44.7 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (32-for-88)
- Cameron Steele: 8.7 PTS, 46.7 FG%, 30.4 3PT% (28-for-92)
- Reggie Miller: 6.3 PTS, 2 STL, 39 FG%, 26.9 3PT% (18-for-67)
Seattle U Team Leaders
- Darrion Trammell: 16.7 PTS, 5.2 AST, 2.6 STL, 39.7 FG%, 34.2 3PT% (52-for-152)
- Cameron Tyson: 14.6 PTS, 38.9 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (101-for-269)
- Riley Grigsby: 13 PTS, 40.3 FG%, 29.6 3PT% (45-for-152)
- Emeka Udenyi: 6.5 PTS, 53.3 FG%
- Kobe Williamson: 5 PTS, 43.3 FG%, 27.3 3PT% (18-for-66)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.