The No. 2 seed Seattle U Redhawks (23-8, 14-4 WAC) are 2-point underdogs in their WAC Tournament matchup against the No. 6 seed Abilene Christian Wildcats (22-9, 11-7 WAC) on Friday at Orleans Arena, starting at 11:30 PM. The winner moves one step closer to the conference championship and an automatic berth in the NCAA Tournament bracket.
Abilene Christian vs. Seattle U Predictions
Abilene Christian vs. Seattle U Betting Odds
|Abilene Christian||-2||138.5 points|
Abilene Christian vs. Seattle U Last 10 Games
- Abilene Christian covered the spread eight times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 8-2 record straight-up in those games.
- The final score of the last 10 Abilene Christian games has exceeded the set total four times.
- The Wildcats’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 139.5 points scored. That’s one more point than this contest’s over/under.
- Over their past 10 games, the Wildcats have a points-per-game average 1.7 points below their season-long scoring average.
- Seattle U is 7-3 overall and 3-7-0 against the spread over its past 10 games.
- The final scores of the past 10 Seattle U games have surpassed the set total three times.
- The Redhawks’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 144.9 points scored. That’s 6.4 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over their past 10 games, the Redhawks have a 69.6 points-per-game average, 5.2 points below their season-long scoring average.
Abilene Christian vs. Seattle U Betting Trends
- Abilene Christian is 16-11-1 against the spread this season.
- In games this season when favored by 2 points or more, the Wildcats have gone 9-7-1 against the spread.
- This season, 13 of Abilene Christian’s games have gone over the point total out of 28 chances.
- The Wildcats average 10.8 more points per game (77.1) than the Redhawks allow (66.3).
- Abilene Christian has a 12-5-1 record against the spread and an 18-4 record overall when putting up more than 66.3 points.
- Seattle U is 16-13-0 against the spread this season.
- The Redhawks are just 2-7 ATS when playing as at least 2-point underdogs.
- Seattle U’s games have gone over the total nine times out of 29 chances this year.
- The Redhawks put up 8.7 more points per game (74.8) than the Wildcats give up to opponents (66.1).
- When it scores more than 66.1 points, Seattle U is 16-6 against the spread and 23-1 overall.
Abilene Christian vs. Seattle U Over/Under Trends
- A total of 16 Abilene Christian games this season have gone over Friday’s over/under of 138.5 points.
- In Seattle U’s 29 games this season, 14 have finished with more combined scoring than Friday’s total of 138.5.
- The Wildcats average 77.1 points per game against the Redhawks’ 74.8, totaling 13.4 points over the game’s point total of 138.5.
- These two teams surrender a combined 132.4 points per game, 6.1 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- This season the average total for Wildcats games is 138.4 points, 0.1 fewer than the over/under of 138.5 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this contest is 5.3 points fewer than the average over/under in Redhawks’ games this season (143.8 points).
Abilene Christian Team Leaders
- Airion Simmons: 11.5 PTS, 1.7 STL, 48.4 FG%, 32.1 3PT% (27-for-84)
- Makhi Morris: 10.9 PTS, 1.5 STL, 45.7 FG%, 30.6 3PT% (34-for-111)
- Coryon Mason: 11.8 PTS, 44.7 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (32-for-88)
- Cameron Steele: 8.7 PTS, 46.7 FG%, 30.4 3PT% (28-for-92)
- Reggie Miller: 6.3 PTS, 2 STL, 39 FG%, 26.9 3PT% (18-for-67)
Seattle U Team Leaders
- Darrion Trammell: 16.7 PTS, 5.2 AST, 2.6 STL, 39.7 FG%, 34.2 3PT% (52-for-152)
- Cameron Tyson: 14.6 PTS, 38.9 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (101-for-269)
- Riley Grigsby: 13 PTS, 40.3 FG%, 29.6 3PT% (45-for-152)
- Emeka Udenyi: 6.5 PTS, 53.3 FG%
- Kobe Williamson: 5 PTS, 43.3 FG%, 27.3 3PT% (18-for-66)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.