The Pac-12 conference tournament continues Thursday as the No. 3 seed USC Trojans (25-6, 14-6 Pac-12) face off against the No. 6 seed Washington Huskies (17-15, 11-9 Pac-12) at T-Mobile Arena, beginning at 11:30 PM. USC is a 5-point favorite to move one step closer to an automatic berth in the NCAA Tournament bracket.
USC vs. Washington Predictions
USC vs. Washington Betting Odds
USC vs. Washington Last 10 Games
- USC has a 7-3 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- USC and its opponents have combined to hit the over in five of those 10 games.
- The past 10 Trojans games averaged 2.2 fewer points (139.3) than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over their last 10 games, the Trojans have a points-per-game average 2.7 points below their season-long scoring average.
- Washington is 6-4 overall and 7-3-0 against the spread over its past 10 games.
- The final scores of the past 10 Washington games have gone over the set total eight times.
- The Huskies’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 141.2 points scored. That’s 0.3 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- During their past 10 games, the Huskies have scored 3.9 more points per contest compared to their 68.7 PPG season-long scoring average.
USC vs. Washington Betting Trends
- USC has gone 15-16-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 5-point favorites or more, the Trojans have an ATS record of 8-15.
- This season, USC’s games have hit the over 15 times.
- The Trojans record only three more points per game (73.3) than the Huskies give up (70.3).
- USC has a 7-9 record against the spread and a 15-1 record overall when scoring more than 70.3 points.
- Washington is 18-13-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they were an underdog in by 5 points or more so far this year, the Huskies have gone 6-6 against the spread.
- This year, Washington’s games have hit the over 18 times out of 31 chances.
- The Huskies’ 68.7 points per game are only 2.7 more points than the 66 the Trojans give up to opponents.
- Washington is 14-6 against the spread and 13-7 overall when it scores more than 66 points.
USC vs. Washington Over/Under Trends
- This season, USC and its opponents have combined to outscore Thursday’s total of 141.5 points 14 times.
- In Washington’s 31 games this season, 21 have finished with more combined scoring than Thursday’s over/under of 141.5.
- The Trojans average 73.3 points per game against the Huskies’ 68.7, amounting to 0.5 points over the contest’s total of 141.5.
- The 136.3 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 5.2 fewer than the 141.5 over/under in this contest.
- The Trojans have seen a 139.2 average over/under in their games this season, 2.3 points fewer than the over/under in this contest.
- Huskies’ games have a total points bet of 141.7 points this season, 0.2 points more than the over/under for this game.
USC Team Leaders
- Isaiah Mobley: 14.6 PTS, 8.5 REB, 45.3 FG%, 37.6 3PT% (41-for-109)
- Drew Peterson: 12.5 PTS, 46.4 FG%, 41.5 3PT% (44-for-106)
- Chevez Goodwin: 11.3 PTS, 57.7 FG%
- Boogie Ellis: 12.2 PTS, 41 FG%, 35.9 3PT% (47-for-131)
- Agbonkpolo: 8.1 PTS, 45.8 FG%, 27.9 3PT% (24-for-86)
Washington Team Leaders
- Terrell Brown Jr.: 22 PTS, 2.5 STL, 46 FG%, 24.3 3PT% (9-for-37)
- Emmitt Matthews Jr.: 11.7 PTS, 43.8 FG%, 34.8 3PT% (40-for-115)
- Jamal Bey: 9.3 PTS, 1.3 STL, 33.7 FG%, 31.2 3PT% (43-for-138)
- Nate Roberts: 5.6 PTS, 7.5 REB, 50.3 FG%
- Terrell Brown: 21 PTS, 1.5 STL, 43.5 FG%, 7.7 3PT% (2-for-26)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.