The No. 2 seed UCLA Bruins (24-6, 15-5 Pac-12) are favored by nine points in the Pac-12 Tournament over the No. 7 seed Washington State Cougars (19-13, 11-9 Pac-12). The teams will hit the court Thursday at 9:00 PM, with the winner moving closer to a guaranteed spot in the NCAA Tournament bracket.
UCLA vs. Washington State Predictions
UCLA vs. Washington State Betting Odds
UCLA vs. Washington State Last 10 Games
- UCLA covered the spread seven times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 6-4 record straight-up in those games.
- The final score of the last 10 UCLA games has gone over the set total six times.
- The past 10 Bruins games averaged 3.1 more points (135.6) than this matchup’s point total.
- During their past 10 games, the Bruins have scored 0.7 more points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Washington State has a 6-4 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread three times in those games.
- Washington State and its opponents have combined to hit the over in five of the past 10 games.
- The Cougars’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 133.6 points scored. That’s 1.1 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over their last 10 games, the Cougars have a 71.2 points-per-game average, 0.9 points below their season-long scoring average.
UCLA vs. Washington State Betting Trends
- UCLA has put together a record of 16-13-1 against the spread this season.
- The Bruins have an ATS record of 10-7-1 when playing as at least 9-point favorites.
- UCLA games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 15 times this season.
- The Bruins record 9.1 more points per game (74.2) than the Cougars give up (65.1).
- UCLA is 16-8-1 against the spread and 21-3 overall when scoring more than 65.1 points.
- Washington State is 13-19-0 against the spread this season.
- The Cougars are winless against the spread when they have played as 9-point underdogs or more (0-1).
- This year, Washington State’s games have hit the over 12 times.
- The Cougars put up 9.9 more points per game (72.1) than the Bruins give up to opponents (62.2).
- Washington State is 10-11 against the spread and 17-4 overall when it scores more than 62.2 points.
UCLA vs. Washington State Over/Under Trends
- A total of 20 UCLA games this season have gone over Thursday’s over/under of 132.5 points.
- There have been 16 Washington State games that have ended with a combined score higher than 132.5 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 146.3 points per game, 13.8 points more than the total of 132.5 for this contest.
- This matchup’s over/under is 5.2 fewer points than the 127.3 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- This season, the average total for Bruins games is 139.6 points, 7.1 more than the over/under of 132.5 points for this contest.
- A difference of 4.6 points separates the average total points bet in Cougars’ games (137.1 points) and this contest’s over/under (132.5 points).
UCLA Team Leaders
- Jaime Jaquez Jr.: 13.3 PTS, 1.1 STL, 48.1 FG%, 30 3PT% (18-for-60)
- Jules Bernard: 12.3 PTS, 39.9 FG%, 31.3 3PT% (41-for-131)
- Tyger Campbell: 11.7 PTS, 1.2 STL, 43.3 FG%, 41.7 3PT% (43-for-103)
- Johnny Juzang: 16.7 PTS, 43.8 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (40-for-110)
- Myles Johnson: 3.8 PTS, 1.3 BLK, 61.6 FG%
Washington State Team Leaders
- Michael Flowers: 14.2 PTS, 40.7 FG%, 39.1 3PT% (91-for-233)
- Efe Abogidi: 7.8 PTS, 1.7 BLK, 50.8 FG%, 20.6 3PT% (7-for-34)
- Noah Williams: 10.2 PTS, 1.2 STL, 33.8 FG%, 27.5 3PT% (25-for-91)
- Mouhamed Gueye: 8 PTS, 50.5 FG%, 27.3 3PT% (6-for-22)
- Tyrell Roberts: 10.9 PTS, 35.4 FG%, 33.8 3PT% (66-for-195)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.