The No. 4 seed Temple Owls (17-11, 10-7 AAC) are 1-point favorites in the AAC Tournament against the No. 5 seed Tulane Green Wave (13-14, 10-8 AAC) on Friday at Dickies Arena. The matchup begins at 3:30 PM, with both teams hoping to move one step closer to an automatic berth in the NCAA Tournament bracket.
Temple vs. Tulane Predictions
Temple vs. Tulane Betting Odds
Temple vs. Tulane Last 10 Games
- Temple is 5-5 overall and 6-4-0 against the spread in its past 10 games.
- The final score of the past 10 Temple games has gone over the set total four times.
- The last 10 Owls games averaged 132.4 total points, 5.6 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over their past 10 games, the Owls have scored 0.1 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Tulane has a 5-5 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread seven times in those games.
- Tulane and its opponents have hit the over in eight of the past 10 games.
- The past 10 Green Wave games averaged 0.1 more points (138.1) than this matchup’s over/under.
- During the last 10 games, the Green Wave are scoring 73.9 points per game compared to their 73.6 season average.
Temple vs. Tulane Betting Trends
- Temple has put together a 17-10-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 1-point favorites or more, the Owls have an ATS record of 8-5.
- This season, 10 of Temple’s games have gone over the point total out of 27 chances.
- The Owls average only 4.6 fewer points per game (67) than the Green Wave allow (71.6).
- Temple is 8-4 against the spread and 11-1 overall when scoring more than 71.6 points.
- Tulane has covered the spread 17 times in 27 games with a set spread.
- In games this year when an underdog by 1 point or more, the Green Wave have gone 10-6 against the spread.
- Tulane games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 16 times this year.
- The Green Wave put up 7.2 more points per game (73.6) than the Owls allow their opponents to score (66.4).
- Tulane has put together a 14-8 ATS record and a 13-9 overall record in games it scores more than 66.4 points.
Temple vs. Tulane Over/Under Trends
- This season, Temple and its opponents have combined to outscore Friday’s over/under of 138 points nine times.
- This season, 16 games Tulane played finished with a combined score higher than 138 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 140.6 points per game, 2.6 points more than the over/under of 138 for this matchup.
- This matchup’s over/under equals the 138 average points per game these two teams have combined to give up this year.
- On average, the over/under in Owls games is 3.9 points fewer than the over/under of 138 points in this matchup.
- Green Wave’s games have a total points bet of 138.6 points this season, 0.6 points more than the over/under for this game.
Temple Team Leaders
- Damian Dunn: 15.2 PTS, 39.5 FG%, 30 3PT% (30-for-100)
- Jahlil White: 7.5 PTS, 1.1 STL, 42.7 FG%, 21.7 3PT% (10-for-46)
- Nick Jourdain: 6.8 PTS, 1.8 BLK, 37 FG%, 19.7 3PT% (12-for-61)
- Jeremiah Williams: 9.1 PTS, 1.3 STL, 41.7 FG%, 23.1 3PT% (12-for-52)
- Zach Hicks: 8.1 PTS, 37.4 FG%, 38.1 3PT% (59-for-155)
Tulane Team Leaders
- Kevin Cross: 13.8 PTS, 50.4 FG%, 27.6 3PT% (8-for-29)
- Jaylen Forbes: 16.6 PTS, 1.3 STL, 43.3 FG%, 39.7 3PT% (73-for-184)
- Jalen Cook: 18 PTS, 1.6 STL, 42.9 FG%, 39.1 3PT% (52-for-133)
- Sion James: 7.6 PTS, 1.6 STL, 40.1 FG%, 32.1 3PT% (18-for-56)
- R.J. McGee: 4.3 PTS, 49.3 FG%, 35.5 3PT% (11-for-31)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.