The No. 3 seed Stephen F. Austin Lumberjacks (22-8, 14-4 WAC) are favored by 2.5 points in their WAC Tournament matchup against the No. 6 seed Abilene Christian Wildcats (21-9, 11-7 WAC) on Thursday at Orleans Arena, beginning at 11:30 PM. The winner will move one step closer to earning an automatic spot in the NCAA Tournament bracket.
SFA vs. Abilene Christian Predictions
SFA vs. Abilene Christian Betting Odds
SFA vs. Abilene Christian Last 10 Games
- SFA is 9-1 overall and 6-3-1 against the spread over its last 10 contests.
- SFA and its opponents have combined to hit the over in eight of those 10 games.
- The ‘Jacks’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 140.2 points scored. That’s 1.3 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over their last 10 games, the ‘Jacks have a points-per-game average 3.5 points above their season-long scoring average.
- Abilene Christian has a 8-2 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- The final scores of the last 10 Abilene Christian games have gone over the set total six times.
- The last 10 Wildcats games averaged 138.9 total points, 2.6 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- During the past 10 games, the Wildcats are scoring 76.4 points per game compared to their 77.1 season average.
SFA vs. Abilene Christian Betting Trends
- SFA is 11-13-1 against the spread this season.
- In games this season when favored by 2.5 points or more, the ‘Jacks are 5-7-1 against the spread.
- SFA’s games have gone over the total 15 times out of 25 chances this season.
- The 75.2 points per game the ‘Jacks record are nine more points than the Wildcats give up (66.2).
- SFA has a 9-10-1 record against the spread and a 20-5 record overall when scoring more than 66.2 points.
- Abilene Christian has put together a 14-11-1 record against the spread this season.
- The Wildcats have an ATS record of 2-3 when playing as at least 2.5-point underdogs.
- This year, Abilene Christian’s games have hit the over 13 times out of 26 chances.
- The Wildcats put up an average of 77.1 points per game, 9.3 more points than the 67.8 the ‘Jacks give up.
- When it scores more than 67.8 points, Abilene Christian is 12-5-1 against the spread and 18-4 overall.
SFA vs. Abilene Christian Over/Under Trends
- This season, SFA games have seen a combined score higher than this game’s 141.5-point over/under 14 times.
- This season, 14 of Abilene Christian’s games have finished with a combined score higher than 141.5 points.
- The ‘Jacks average 75.2 points per game against the Wildcats’ 77.1, amounting to 10.8 points over the contest’s total of 141.5.
- The 134 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 7.5 fewer than the 141.5 over/under in this contest.
- The ‘Jacks have seen a 141.8 average over/under in their games this season, 0.3 points more than the over/under in this contest.
- Wildcats games have an over/under of 138.2 points this season, 3.3 points fewer than the total points bet for this matchup.
SFA Team Leaders
- Gavin Kensmil: 16.7 PTS, 62 FG%
- Calvin Solomon: 9.6 PTS, 1.8 STL, 53.3 FG%, 46.2 3PT% (6-for-13)
- Sadaidriene Hall: 9.4 PTS, 1.3 STL, 58.7 FG%
- David Kachelries: 9.7 PTS, 1.2 STL, 42.4 FG%, 30.5 3PT% (36-for-118)
- Jaylin Jackson-Posey: 7.4 PTS, 1.2 STL, 39.2 FG%, 31.9 3PT% (29-for-91)
Abilene Christian Team Leaders
- Airion Simmons: 11.6 PTS, 1.7 STL, 48.4 FG%, 32.1 3PT% (27-for-84)
- Makhi Morris: 10.5 PTS, 1.5 STL, 44.3 FG%, 29.2 3PT% (31-for-106)
- Coryon Mason: 11.8 PTS, 44.7 FG%, 35.7 3PT% (30-for-84)
- Cameron Steele: 8.8 PTS, 46.3 FG%, 30.4 3PT% (28-for-92)
- Damien Daniels: 6.1 PTS, 2 STL, 32.6 FG%, 21.2 3PT% (11-for-52)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.