The No. 5 seed Oregon Ducks (19-13, 11-9 Pac-12) are 1.5-point favorites in the Pac-12 Tournament when they square off against the No. 4 seed Colorado Buffaloes (20-10, 12-8 Pac-12) on Thursday at T-Mobile Arena, tipping off at 5:30 PM. Both teams hope to move one step closer to an automatic berth in the NCAA Tournament bracket.
Oregon vs. Colorado Predictions
Oregon vs. Colorado Betting Odds
Oregon vs. Colorado Last 10 Games
- Oregon is 5-5 overall and 3-7-0 against the spread over its past 10 games.
- The final score of the past 10 Oregon games has exceeded the set total six times.
- The last 10 Ducks games averaged 139.2 total points, 1.2 more points than this matchup’s point total.
- Across their last 10 games, the Ducks have scored 2.9 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Colorado has a 7-3 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- Colorado’s past 10 games saw six hit the over.
- The last 10 Buffaloes games averaged 137.3 total points, 0.7 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Buffaloes’ per-game scoring average over their last 10 games is 71.9, 1.1 points higher than their season-long per-game average.
Oregon vs. Colorado Betting Trends
- Oregon has registered a 12-21-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Ducks have an ATS record of 8-17 when playing as at least 1.5-point favorites.
- Games involving Oregon have hit the over 19 times out of 34 chances this season.
- The 72.5 points per game the Ducks score are 5.9 more points than the Buffaloes allow (66.6).
- Oregon is 10-14 against the spread and 16-8 overall when scoring more than 66.6 points.
- Colorado has compiled a 13-17-2 record against the spread this year.
- The Buffaloes are 6-6 ATS when playing as at least 1.5-point underdogs.
- Colorado games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 15 times out of 32 chances this season.
- The Buffaloes put up only 1.6 more points per game (70.8) than the Ducks give up (69.2).
- Colorado is 11-3-2 against the spread and 16-0 overall when it scores more than 69.2 points.
Oregon vs. Colorado Over/Under Trends
- Oregon and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (138 points) 19 times this season.
- A total of 14 of Colorado’s games ended with a combined score higher than 138 points this season.
- The Ducks average 72.5 points per game against the Buffaloes’ 70.8, amounting to 5.3 points over the game’s point total of 138.
- The 135.8 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 2.2 fewer than the 138 total in this contest.
- The over/under for this contest, 138 points, is the same as the average over/under in Ducks games this season.
- The over/under for this game is 1.1 points more than the average over/under in Buffaloes’ games this season (136.9 points).
Oregon Team Leaders
- Will Richardson: 14.1 PTS, 1.3 STL, 45.4 FG%, 38.8 3PT% (57-for-147)
- Jacob Young: 11.9 PTS, 1.3 STL, 42.6 FG%, 26.7 3PT% (24-for-90)
- De’Vion Harmon: 10.8 PTS, 1.3 STL, 41.1 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (47-for-129)
- Quincy Guerrier: 9.9 PTS, 43 FG%, 32.9 3PT% (46-for-140)
- N’Faly Dante: 8.1 PTS, 67.3 FG%
Colorado Team Leaders
- Jabari Walker: 14.7 PTS, 9.4 REB, 46.9 FG%, 32.2 3PT% (29-for-90)
- Evan Battey: 12.2 PTS, 50.8 FG%, 52.1 3PT% (37-for-71)
- Keeshawn Barthelemy: 11 PTS, 40.8 FG%, 32.7 3PT% (36-for-110)
- Nique Clifford: 6.7 PTS, 47.2 FG%, 40.7 3PT% (22-for-54)
- Tristan da Silva: 9.3 PTS, 47.9 FG%, 39.4 3PT% (26-for-66)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.