The No. 4 seed Grand Canyon Antelopes (23-7, 12-5 WAC) are favored by 3.5 points in the WAC Tournament over the No. 5 seed Sam Houston Bearkats (19-13, 13-5 WAC). The teams will hit the court Thursday at 9:00 PM, with the winner moving closer to a guaranteed spot in the NCAA Tournament bracket.
Grand Canyon vs. Sam Houston Predictions
Grand Canyon vs. Sam Houston Betting Odds
|Grand Canyon||-3.5||122.5 points|
Grand Canyon vs. Sam Houston Last 10 Games
- Grand Canyon is 7-3 overall and 7-3-0 against the spread over its past 10 contests.
- The final score of the past 10 Grand Canyon games has exceeded the set total four times.
- The past 10 Antelopes games averaged 13.4 more points (135.9) than this matchup’s over/under.
- Across their past 10 games, the Antelopes have scored 0.6 more points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Sam Houston has a 6-4 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- Sam Houston and its opponents have combined to hit the over in three of the past 10 games.
- The past 10 Bearkats games averaged 11.7 more points (134.2) than this matchup’s over/under.
- Across their last 10 games, the Bearkats have scored 3.9 fewer points per contest compared to their 68.9 PPG season-long scoring average.
Grand Canyon vs. Sam Houston Betting Trends
- Grand Canyon has gone 16-11-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they were favored in by 3.5 points or more so far this season, the Antelopes have gone 12-6 against the spread.
- Games involving Grand Canyon have hit the over 12 times out of 27 chances this season.
- The Antelopes put up six more points per game (68.8) than the Bearkats allow (62.8).
- When Grand Canyon puts up more than 62.8 points, it is 15-3 against the spread and 19-1 overall.
- Sam Houston is 19-9-1 against the spread this year.
- In games they have played as 3.5-point underdogs or more, the Bearkats have an ATS record of 7-5.
- Games involving Sam Houston have hit the over 11 times out of 29 chances this season.
- The Bearkats’ 68.9 points per game are 10.3 more points than the 58.6 the Antelopes give up to opponents.
- When it scores more than 58.6 points, Sam Houston is 14-5-1 against the spread and 16-8 overall.
Grand Canyon vs. Sam Houston Over/Under Trends
- Grand Canyon and its opponents have combined to outscore Thursday’s over/under of 122.5 points 19 times this season.
- In Sam Houston’s 29 games this season, 20 have finished with more combined scoring than Thursday’s over/under of 122.5.
- The Antelopes average 68.8 points per game against the Bearkats’ 68.9, totaling 15.2 points over the contest’s total of 122.5.
- This matchup’s point total is 1.1 fewer points than the 121.4 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- On average, the Antelopes have seen a 134.8 over/under in their games this season, 12.3 more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- A difference of 13.4 points separates the average total points bet in Bearkats’ games (135.9 points) and this game’s over/under (122.5 points).
Grand Canyon Team Leaders
- Jovan Blacksher Jr.: 16.4 PTS, 1.8 STL, 42.1 FG%, 40.3 3PT% (58-for-144)
- Holland Woods: 14.1 PTS, 39.9 FG%, 36.3 3PT% (49-for-135)
- Gabe McGlothan: 9.2 PTS, 44.9 FG%, 34.1 3PT% (31-for-91)
- Sean Miller-Moore: 7.4 PTS, 53.8 FG%, 15 3PT% (3-for-20)
- Yvan Ouedraogo: 4 PTS, 45.9 FG%
Sam Houston Team Leaders
- Savion Flagg: 18.6 PTS, 8.3 REB, 43.9 FG%, 36.1 3PT% (73-for-202)
- Tristan Ikpe: 6.6 PTS, 51 FG%, 44.4 3PT% (4-for-9)
- Jaden Ray: 8.3 PTS, 1.3 STL, 41 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (29-for-87)
- Demarkus Lampley: 10.2 PTS, 37.3 FG%, 34.6 3PT% (74-for-214)
- Javion May: 5.7 PTS, 1.3 STL, 49.3 FG%, 27 3PT% (10-for-37)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.