The No. 1 seed Boise State Broncos (24-7, 15-3 MWC) are favored by 6.5 points in their MWC Tournament matchup against the No. 8 seed Nevada Wolf Pack (13-17, 6-12 MWC) on Thursday at Thomas & Mack Center, starting at 3:00 PM. The winner will move one step closer to earning an automatic spot in the NCAA Tournament bracket.
Boise State vs. Nevada Predictions
Boise State vs. Nevada Betting Odds
|Boise State||-6.5||136.5 points|
Boise State vs. Nevada Last 10 Games
- Boise State covered the spread four times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 8-2 record straight-up in those games.
- Boise State and its opponents have hit the over in eight of those 10 games.
- The last 10 Broncos games averaged 129.7 total points, 6.8 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- In their past 10 games, the Broncos have a points-per-game average three points above their season-long scoring average.
- Nevada is 4-6 overall and 6-4-0 against the spread over its last 10 contests.
- Nevada and its opponents have combined to hit the over in six of the past 10 games.
- The Wolf Pack’s last 10 games have ended with an average of 142.1 points scored. That’s 5.6 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Wolf Pack’s per-game scoring average across their last 10 games is 73, 0.3 points higher than their season-long per-game average.
Boise State vs. Nevada Betting Trends
- Boise State has registered a 15-14-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games this season when favored by 6.5 points or more, the Broncos have gone 5-7 against the spread.
- This season, 13 of Boise State’s games have gone over the point total out of 29 chances.
- The Broncos record only 4.6 fewer points per game (69.2) than the Wolf Pack allow (73.8).
- Boise State has a 6-3 record against the spread and a 9-2 record overall when scoring more than 73.8 points.
- Nevada has gone 11-18-0 against the spread this year.
- In games they have played as 6.5-point underdogs or more, the Wolf Pack have an ATS record of 4-4.
- Games involving Nevada have hit the over 13 times out of 29 chances this year.
- The Wolf Pack’s 72.7 points per game are 11.9 more points than the 60.8 the Broncos allow to opponents.
- When it scores more than 60.8 points, Nevada is 9-14 against the spread and 12-13 overall.
Boise State vs. Nevada Over/Under Trends
- Nine Boise State games this season have gone over Thursday’s total of 136.5 points.
- This season, 22 of Nevada’s games have ended with a score higher than 136.5 points.
- The Broncos average 69.2 points per game against the Wolf Pack’s 72.7, totaling 5.4 points over the contest’s total of 136.5.
- These two teams surrender a combined 134.6 points per game, 1.9 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- This season the average total for Broncos games is 131.4 points, 5.1 fewer than the over/under of 136.5 points for this contest.
- Wolf Pack’s games have a total points bet of 146.2 points this season, 9.7 points more than the over/under for this game.
Boise State Team Leaders
- Abu Kigab: 14.7 PTS, 1.2 STL, 50.8 FG%, 27.9 3PT% (24-for-86)
- Marcus Shaver Jr.: 13.9 PTS, 1.2 STL, 43.4 FG%, 37.8 3PT% (56-for-148)
- Mladen Armus: 7 PTS, 7.8 REB, 46.8 FG%
- Tyson Degenhart: 10.2 PTS, 50 FG%, 41.7 3PT% (40-for-96)
- Emmanuel Akot: 10.3 PTS, 39.8 FG%, 39.8 3PT% (49-for-123)
Nevada Team Leaders
- Grant Sherfield: 18.9 PTS, 6.4 AST, 43.2 FG%, 34.1 3PT% (45-for-132)
- Desmond Cambridge: 16.2 PTS, 1.7 STL, 1.2 BLK, 43.5 FG%, 37.2 3PT% (84-for-226)
- Kenan Blackshear: 8.2 PTS, 1.2 STL, 41.2 FG%, 35.5 3PT% (27-for-76)
- Will Baker: 11.6 PTS, 54.3 FG%, 39.1 3PT% (25-for-64)
- Warren Washington: 10.4 PTS, 1.3 BLK, 61.2 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.