The No. 1 seed Arizona Wildcats (28-3, 18-2 Pac-12) are 15.5-point favorites to win and move closer to a guaranteed berth in the NCAA Tournament bracket against the No. 9 seed Stanford Cardinal (16-15, 8-12 Pac-12) in the Pac-12 Tournament Thursday at T-Mobile Arena, starting at 3:00 PM.
Arizona vs. Stanford Predictions
Arizona vs. Stanford Betting Odds
Arizona vs. Stanford Last 10 Games
- Arizona has a 9-1 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- Arizona and its opponents have hit the over in seven of those 10 games.
- The last 10 Wildcats games averaged 148.9 total points, 2.9 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Wildcats’ per-game scoring average over their past 10 games is 0.4 points lower than their season-long average.
- Stanford is 2-8 overall and 4-6-0 against the spread over its past 10 contests.
- Stanford’s past 10 games saw five hit the over.
- The past 10 Cardinal games averaged 10.8 fewer points (135.2) than this matchup’s point total.
- The Cardinal’s per-game scoring average over their last 10 games is 62, 3.9 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
Arizona vs. Stanford Betting Trends
- Arizona has covered the spread 18 times over 31 games with a set spread.
- The Wildcats have an ATS record of 7-6-1 when playing as at least 15.5-point favorites.
- Games involving Arizona have hit the over 17 times this season.
- The Wildcats score 16.5 more points per game (84.7) than the Cardinal allow (68.2).
- Arizona is 18-9-1 against the spread and 27-1 overall when scoring more than 68.2 points.
- Stanford has put together a record of 14-17-1 against the spread this year.
- The Cardinal have a perfect 1-0 ATS record when playing as at least 15.5-point underdogs.
- This year, 15 of Stanford’s games have gone over the point total out of 32 chances.
- The Cardinal average only 0.8 fewer points per game (65.9) than the Wildcats give up to opponents (66.7).
- Stanford has put together a 7-7-1 ATS record and a 10-4 overall record in games it scores more than 66.7 points.
Arizona vs. Stanford Over/Under Trends
- This season, 19 of Arizona’s 31 games have gone over Thursday’s total of 146 points.
- There have been nine Stanford games that have ended with a combined score over 146 points this season.
- The Wildcats average 84.7 points per game against the Cardinal’s 65.9, totaling 4.6 points over the game’s point total of 146.
- These two teams surrender a combined 134.9 points per game, 11.1 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- The Wildcats have seen a 148.8 average over/under in their games this season, 2.8 points more than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this matchup is 10.6 points more than the average over/under in Cardinal’s games this season (135.4 points).
Arizona Team Leaders
- Bennedict Mathurin: 17.3 PTS, 46.8 FG%, 37.9 3PT% (66-for-174)
- Christian Koloko: 11.8 PTS, 7 REB, 2.8 BLK, 61.5 FG%
- Azuolas Tubelis: 14.7 PTS, 55 FG%, 24.2 3PT% (8-for-33)
- Dalen Terry: 7.3 PTS, 1.1 STL, 48.6 FG%, 30.6 3PT% (19-for-62)
- Kerr Kriisa: 10.1 PTS, 36.7 FG%, 35.4 3PT% (75-for-212)
Stanford Team Leaders
- Ingram Harrison: 10.4 PTS, 38.1 FG%, 30.4 3PT% (34-for-112)
- Spencer Jones: 11.5 PTS, 46.1 FG%, 36.7 3PT% (58-for-158)
- Jaiden Delaire: 10.3 PTS, 42.1 FG%, 32.3 3PT% (21-for-65)
- Michael O’Connell: 6.9 PTS, 36.9 FG%, 26.6 3PT% (21-for-79)
- Brandon Angel: 7.8 PTS, 47.2 FG%, 35.4 3PT% (29-for-82)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.