The MWC conference tournament continues Thursday as the No. 4 seed Wyoming Cowboys (24-7, 13-5 MWC) face off against the No. 5 seed UNLV Rebels (18-13, 10-8 MWC) at Thomas & Mack Center, tipping off at 5:30 PM. Wyoming is a 1-point favorite to move one step closer to an automatic berth in the NCAA Tournament bracket.
Wyoming vs. UNLV Predictions
Wyoming vs. UNLV Betting Odds
Wyoming vs. UNLV Last 10 Games
- Wyoming is 6-4 overall and 4-5-1 against the spread in its past 10 games.
- Wyoming and its opponents have hit the over in four of those 10 games.
- The past 10 Cowboys games averaged 1.3 more points (137.8) than this matchup’s point total.
- The Cowboys’ per-game scoring average during their past 10 games is 6.4 points lower than their season-long average.
- UNLV is 6-4 overall and 7-3-0 against the spread in its last 10 contests.
- The final scores of the last 10 UNLV games have exceeded the set total three times.
- The last 10 Rebels games averaged 137 total points, 0.5 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- During the past 10 games, the Rebels are scoring 68.6 points per game compared to their 70.3 season average.
Wyoming vs. UNLV Betting Trends
- Wyoming has compiled a 16-12-2 record against the spread this season.
- The Cowboys are 8-8-2 ATS when playing as at least 1-point favorites.
- This season, Wyoming’s games have hit the over 15 times out of 30 chances.
- The 73.8 points per game the Cowboys put up are eight more points than the Rebels allow (65.8).
- Wyoming has a 13-8-2 record against the spread and a 22-2 record overall when putting up more than 65.8 points.
- UNLV is 14-16-0 against the spread this season.
- The Rebels have an ATS record of 6-9 when playing as at least 1-point underdogs.
- UNLV games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 13 times out of 30 chances this year.
- The Rebels’ 70.3 points per game are only 4.6 more points than the 65.7 the Cowboys allow to opponents.
- When it scores more than 65.7 points, UNLV is 10-6 against the spread and 12-5 overall.
Wyoming vs. UNLV Over/Under Trends
- Wyoming and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (136.5 points) 16 times this season.
- This season, 13 of UNLV’s games have ended with a score higher than 136.5 points.
- The Cowboys average 73.8 points per game against the Rebels’ 70.3, totaling 7.6 points over the matchup’s point total of 136.5.
- The 131.5 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are five fewer than the 136.5 total in this contest.
- On average, the Cowboys have seen a 139 over/under in their games this season, 2.5 more points than the over/under in this contest.
- Rebels games have an over/under of 136.2 points this season, 0.3 points fewer than the total points bet for this game.
Wyoming Team Leaders
- Hunter Maldonado: 18.7 PTS, 6.4 AST, 1.1 STL, 50.1 FG%, 25.4 3PT% (18-for-71)
- Graham Ike: 19.9 PTS, 9.6 REB, 51.6 FG%, 27.3 3PT% (3-for-11)
- Drake Jeffries: 10.4 PTS, 44.4 FG%, 41.8 3PT% (87-for-208)
- Jeremiah Oden: 8.1 PTS, 53.1 FG%, 31.6 3PT% (25-for-79)
- Xavier Dusell: 8 PTS, 36.9 FG%, 34 3PT% (52-for-153)
UNLV Team Leaders
- Bryce Hamilton: 21.9 PTS, 43.1 FG%, 35.7 3PT% (81-for-227)
- Royce Hamm Jr.: 8.7 PTS, 9.4 REB, 47.6 FG%, 38.9 3PT% (21-for-54)
- Jordan McCabe: 6.6 PTS, 1.1 STL, 33.8 FG%, 32.3 3PT% (40-for-124)
- Donovan Williams: 12.4 PTS, 48.5 FG%, 42.7 3PT% (32-for-75)
- Michael Nuga: 6.3 PTS, 38.2 FG%, 35.5 3PT% (33-for-93)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.