The No. 7 seed Wichita State Shockers (15-12, 6-9 AAC) are favored by 5.5 points in their AAC Tournament matchup against the No. 10 seed Tulsa Golden Hurricane (10-19, 4-14 AAC) on Thursday at Charles Koch Arena, tipping off at 3:30 PM. The winner will move one step closer to earning an automatic spot in the NCAA Tournament bracket.
Wichita State vs. Tulsa Predictions
Wichita State vs. Tulsa Betting Odds
|Wichita State||-5.5||133 points|
Wichita State vs. Tulsa Last 10 Games
- Wichita State is 6-4 overall and 4-6-0 against the spread over its past 10 games.
- The final score of the last 10 Wichita State games has exceeded the set total four times.
- The past 10 Shockers games averaged 2.1 more points (135.1) than this matchup’s over/under.
- In the last 10 games, the Shockers are scoring 0.1 points less per game compared to their season average.
- Tulsa has a 4-6 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread three times in those games.
- Tulsa’s past 10 games saw four go over the total.
- The last 10 Golden Hurricane games averaged 136.3 total points, 3.3 more points than this matchup’s point total.
- The Golden Hurricane’s per-game scoring average across their last 10 games is 64.7, 2.8 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
Wichita State vs. Tulsa Betting Trends
- Wichita State has covered the spread 11 times over 27 games with a set spread.
- In games this season when favored by 5.5 points or more, the Shockers have gone 3-8 against the spread.
- This season, Wichita State’s games have hit the over 11 times.
- The Shockers average only 1.1 fewer points per game (68.5) than the Golden Hurricane allow (69.6).
- Wichita State has a 6-6 record against the spread and a 9-3 record overall when scoring more than 69.6 points.
- Tulsa has put together a record of 13-16-0 against the spread this season.
- In games this year when an underdog by 5.5 points or more, the Golden Hurricane have gone 3-5 against the spread.
- Tulsa games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 15 times out of 30 chances this season.
- The Golden Hurricane put up an average of 67.5 points per game, just 1.4 more points than the 66.1 the Shockers allow to opponents.
- Tulsa has put together an 8-6 ATS record and an 8-6 overall record in games it scores more than 66.1 points.
Wichita State vs. Tulsa Over/Under Trends
- Wichita State and its opponents have combined to outscore Thursday’s total (133 points) 15 times this season.
- This season, 18 games Tulsa played finished with a combined score over 133 points.
- The point total for the contest of 133 is three points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Shockers (68.5 points per game) and the Golden Hurricane (67.5 points per game).
- This matchup’s total is 2.7 fewer points than the 135.7 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- This season, the average total for Shockers games is 134.3 points, 1.3 more than the over/under of 133 points for this contest.
- A difference of 1.7 points separates the average total points bet in Golden Hurricane’s games (134.7 points) and this game’s over/under (133 points).
Wichita State Team Leaders
- Ricky Council IV: 11.7 PTS, 1.2 STL, 43.8 FG%, 30 3PT% (24-for-80)
- Tyson Etienne: 14.9 PTS, 1.2 STL, 36.2 FG%, 32.9 3PT% (71-for-216)
- Craig Porter Jr.: 7.3 PTS, 1.6 STL, 1.1 BLK, 42.6 FG%, 34.1 3PT% (15-for-44)
- Morris Udeze: 10.5 PTS, 51 FG%
- Dexter Dennis: 8.3 PTS, 35.2 FG%, 30.1 3PT% (34-for-113)
Tulsa Team Leaders
- Jeriah Horne: 16.2 PTS, 1.3 STL, 44.8 FG%, 41.4 3PT% (63-for-152)
- Sam Griffin: 14.4 PTS, 1.2 STL, 39.5 FG%, 33.9 3PT% (61-for-180)
- Darien Jackson: 10 PTS, 56 FG%, 39.2 3PT% (20-for-51)
- Rey Idowu: 7.9 PTS, 53 FG%
- Anthony Pritchard: 4.4 PTS, 35.7 FG%, 19 3PT% (4-for-21)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.