The No. 4 seed Weber State Wildcats (20-11, 13-7 Big Sky) are favored by four points in the Big Sky Tournament over the No. 5 seed Montana Grizzlies (18-13, 11-9 Big Sky). The teams will hit the court Thursday at 4:30 PM, with the winner moving closer to a guaranteed spot in the NCAA Tournament bracket.
Weber State vs. Montana Predictions
Weber State vs. Montana Betting Odds
|Weber State||-4||141.5 points|
Weber State vs. Montana Last 10 Games
- Weber State covered the spread once in its past 10 matchups while putting together a 4-6 record straight-up in those games.
- The final score of the last 10 Weber State games has surpassed the set total five times.
- The last 10 Wildcats games averaged 150.6 total points, 9.1 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Wildcats’ per-game scoring average across their past 10 games is 3.2 points lower than their season-long average.
- Montana has a 4-6 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- The final scores of the last 10 Montana games have gone over the set total nine times.
- The past 10 Grizzlies games averaged 2.4 fewer points (139.1) than this matchup’s point total.
- During their last 10 games, the Grizzlies have scored 0.8 more points per contest compared to their 72.7 PPG season-long scoring average.
Weber State vs. Montana Betting Trends
- Weber State is 13-16-0 against the spread this season.
- In games this season when favored by 4 points or more, the Wildcats have gone 7-12 against the spread.
- Weber State games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 19 times out of 30 chances this season.
- The Wildcats record 9.8 more points per game (76.7) than the Grizzlies allow (66.9).
- Weber State is 12-12 against the spread and 18-8 overall when scoring more than 66.9 points.
- Montana has covered the spread 13 times in 28 games with a set spread.
- In games they have played as 4-point underdogs or more, the Grizzlies have an ATS record of 1-4.
- Montana games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 18 times out of 28 chances this season.
- The Grizzlies’ 72.7 points per game are just 1.9 more points than the 70.8 the Wildcats allow to opponents.
- Montana is 9-5-1 against the spread and 12-6 overall when it scores more than 70.8 points.
Weber State vs. Montana Over/Under Trends
- This season, Weber State and its opponents have combined to outscore Thursday’s total of 141.5 points 21 times.
- A total of 14 of Montana’s games ended with a combined score over 141.5 points this season.
- The Wildcats average 76.7 points per game against the Grizzlies’ 72.7, amounting to 7.9 points over the game’s total of 141.5.
- The 137.7 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 3.8 fewer than the 141.5 total in this contest.
- This season, the average total for Wildcats games is 147.1 points, 5.6 more than the over/under of 141.5 points for this contest.
- A difference of 4.8 points separates this game’s over/under (141.5 points) and the average total points bet in Grizzlies’ games (136.7 points) this season.
Weber State Team Leaders
- Dillon Jones: 12.1 PTS, 10.6 REB, 1.7 STL, 53 FG%, 33.8 3PT% (25-for-74)
- Koby McEwen: 18.2 PTS, 1.4 STL, 45.6 FG%, 35.7 3PT% (66-for-185)
- Jamison Overton: 12.5 PTS, 1.4 STL, 53.5 FG%, 31 3PT% (9-for-29)
- Seikou Sisoho Jawara: 12.6 PTS, 1.1 STL, 48 FG%, 42.7 3PT% (64-for-150)
- Dontay Bassett: 9.7 PTS, 55.4 FG%, 34.7 3PT% (17-for-49)
Montana Team Leaders
- Josh Bannan: 15.2 PTS, 8.2 REB, 50.4 FG%, 36.8 3PT% (25-for-68)
- Cameron Parker: 9.3 PTS, 51.6 FG%, 35.6 3PT% (16-for-45)
- Robby Beasley III: 11.8 PTS, 39.2 FG%, 37 3PT% (64-for-173)
- Brandon Whitney: 11 PTS, 47.7 FG%, 28.1 3PT% (9-for-32)
- Lonnell Martin Jr.: 6.5 PTS, 1.1 STL, 34.6 FG%, 34.1 3PT% (46-for-135)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.