The No. 13 seed Boston College Eagles (12-19, 6-14 ACC) are 9.5-point underdogs in their ACC Tournament matchup against the No. 5 seed Wake Forest Demon Deacons (23-8, 13-7 ACC) on Wednesday at Barclays Center, beginning at 2:30 PM. The winner moves one step closer to the conference championship and an automatic berth in the NCAA Tournament bracket.
Wake Forest vs. Boston College Predictions
Wake Forest vs. Boston College Betting Odds
|Wake Forest||-9.5||141 points|
Wake Forest vs. Boston College Last 10 Games
- Wake Forest covered the spread six times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 6-4 record straight-up in those games.
- Wake Forest’s past 10 games saw six go over the total.
- The Demon Deacons’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 147.4 points scored. That’s 6.4 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over their last 10 games, the Demon Deacons have a points-per-game average 0.1 points below their season-long scoring average.
- Boston College covered the spread five times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 3-7 record straight-up in those games.
- Boston College’s past 10 contests saw three go over the total.
- The Eagles’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 137.1 points scored. That’s 3.9 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Eagles’ per-game scoring average during their past 10 games is 69, 2.6 points higher than their season-long per-game average.
Wake Forest vs. Boston College Betting Trends
- Wake Forest has covered the spread 19 times over 31 games with a set spread.
- In games this season when favored by 9.5 points or more, the Demon Deacons have gone 8-2 against the spread.
- This season, 18 of Wake Forest’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Demon Deacons put up 11.8 more points per game (79.5) than the Eagles allow (67.7).
- Wake Forest is 18-10 against the spread and 22-6 overall when scoring more than 67.7 points.
- Boston College has covered the spread in a game 15 times this year (15-16-0).
- The Eagles are 4-1 ATS when playing as at least 9.5-point underdogs.
- Boston College games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 15 times out of 32 chances this year.
- The Eagles’ 66.4 points per game are just 3.4 fewer points than the 69.8 the Demon Deacons give up to opponents.
- When it scores more than 69.8 points, Boston College is 6-5 against the spread and 7-4 overall.
Wake Forest vs. Boston College Over/Under Trends
- Wake Forest and its opponents have combined to outscore Wednesday’s total (141 points) 23 times this season.
- Seven of Boston College’s games finished with a combined score higher than 141 points this season.
- The Demon Deacons average 79.5 points per game against the Eagles’ 66.4, totaling 4.9 points over the contest’s point total of 141.
- The 137.5 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 3.5 fewer than the 141 over/under in this contest.
- This season, the average total for Demon Deacons games is 145.2 points, 4.2 more than the over/under of 141 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this contest is 7.3 points more than the average over/under in Eagles’ games this season (133.7 points).
Wake Forest Team Leaders
- Alondes Williams: 19.3 PTS, 5.2 AST, 1.2 STL, 51.8 FG%, 30 3PT% (39-for-130)
- Jake Laravia: 14.9 PTS, 1.6 STL, 56 FG%, 39.7 3PT% (25-for-63)
- Dallas Walton: 8.7 PTS, 1.4 BLK, 53.6 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (18-for-48)
- Daivien Williamson: 12.6 PTS, 47.8 FG%, 41.8 3PT% (59-for-141)
- Isaiah Mucius: 9.8 PTS, 42.2 FG%, 37.1 3PT% (66-for-178)
Boston College Team Leaders
- Makai Ashton-Langford: 12 PTS, 1.5 STL, 39.5 FG%, 29.3 3PT% (39-for-133)
- DeMarr Langford Jr.: 11.1 PTS, 1.1 STL, 45.6 FG%, 29.2 3PT% (7-for-24)
- Jaeden Zackery: 10.4 PTS, 1.7 STL, 45.6 FG%, 46.6 3PT% (48-for-103)
- James Karnik: 9.8 PTS, 55.5 FG%, 27.8 3PT% (10-for-36)
- Quinten Post: 9 PTS, 49.3 FG%, 27.6 3PT% (8-for-29)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.