The No. 6 seed Virginia Cavaliers (18-12, 12-8 ACC) and the No. 11 seed Louisville Cardinals (13-18, 6-14 ACC) will look to advance in the ACC tournament on Wednesday as they meet in the conference tournament at 9:30 PM. Virginia is listed as a 6-point favorite to win this contest and advance closer to an automatic spot in the NCAA Tournament bracket.
Virginia vs. Louisville Predictions
Virginia vs. Louisville Betting Odds
Virginia vs. Louisville Last 10 Games
- Virginia covered the spread seven times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 5-5 record straight-up in those games.
- Virginia’s last 10 games saw seven go over the total.
- The Cavaliers’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 124.1 points scored. That’s 1.6 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- During the last 10 games, the Cavaliers are scoring 2.1 points more per game compared to their season average.
- Louisville has a 2-8 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- The final scores of the last 10 Louisville games have exceeded the set total five times.
- The past 10 Cardinals games averaged 15.8 more points (138.3) than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over their last 10 games, the Cardinals have a 67 points-per-game average, 0.9 points below their season-long scoring average.
Virginia vs. Louisville Betting Trends
- Virginia has covered the spread 15 times over 29 games with a set spread.
- The Cavaliers are 4-5 ATS when playing as at least 6-point favorites.
- Virginia’s games have gone over the total 15 times this season.
- The Cavaliers record 7.1 fewer points per game (63.6) than the Cardinals give up (70.7).
- Virginia is 6-1 against the spread and 7-1 overall when scoring more than 70.7 points.
- Louisville has gone 10-20-1 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 6-point underdogs or more, the Cardinals have an ATS record of 2-4.
- This year, 13 of Louisville’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Cardinals’ 67.9 points per game are 7.5 more points than the 60.4 the Cavaliers give up to opponents.
- Louisville is 8-16-1 against the spread and 12-13 overall when it scores more than 60.4 points.
Virginia vs. Louisville Over/Under Trends
- Virginia and its opponents have combined to outscore Wednesday’s total (122.5 points) 15 times this season.
- A total of 24 of Louisville’s games ended with a combined score over 122.5 points this season.
- The total for the contest of 122.5 is nine points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Cavaliers (63.6 points per game) and the Cardinals (67.9 points per game).
- This matchup’s total is 8.6 fewer points than the 131.1 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- The Cavaliers have seen a 124.1 average over/under in their games this season, 1.6 points more than the over/under in this matchup.
- The over/under for this matchup is 16.1 points fewer than the average over/under in Cardinals’ games this season (138.6 points).
Virginia Team Leaders
- Jayden Gardner: 15.2 PTS, 50.3 FG%, 27.3 3PT% (3-for-11)
- Reece Beekman: 8.1 PTS, 2.1 STL, 44.7 FG%, 34.5 3PT% (20-for-58)
- Kihei Clark: 10.2 PTS, 39.5 FG%, 36.7 3PT% (51-for-139)
- Armaan Franklin: 11.5 PTS, 1.1 STL, 40.3 FG%, 27 3PT% (41-for-152)
- Kadin Shedrick: 7.2 PTS, 2 BLK, 64.8 FG%
Louisville Team Leaders
- Malik Williams: 9.5 PTS, 7.7 REB, 1.2 STL, 45.8 FG%, 30 3PT% (24-for-80)
- Jarrod West: 6.2 PTS, 1.4 STL, 38.5 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (33-for-99)
- Noah Locke: 9.7 PTS, 36 FG%, 34.4 3PT% (66-for-192)
- El Ellis: 8.7 PTS, 39.7 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (40-for-110)
- Dre Davis: 7.5 PTS, 43.5 FG%, 21.6 3PT% (11-for-51)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.