The No. 7 seed Virginia Tech Hokies (19-12, 11-9 ACC) are favored by five points in the ACC Tournament over the No. 10 seed Clemson Tigers (17-15, 8-12 ACC). The teams will hit the court Wednesday at 7:00 PM, with the winner moving closer to a guaranteed spot in the NCAA Tournament bracket.
Virginia Tech vs. Clemson Predictions
Virginia Tech vs. Clemson Betting Odds
|Virginia Tech||-5||130.5 points|
Virginia Tech vs. Clemson Last 10 Games
- Virginia Tech is 7-3 overall and 6-4-0 against the spread over its last 10 games.
- Virginia Tech and its opponents have combined to hit the over in three of those 10 games.
- The past 10 Hokies games averaged 2.2 more points (132.7) than this matchup’s point total.
- Across their last 10 games, the Hokies have scored 0.8 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Clemson covered the spread five times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 5-5 record straight-up in those games.
- Clemson’s last 10 outings saw five hit the over.
- The past 10 Tigers games averaged 8.2 more points (138.7) than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over their past 10 games, the Tigers have scored 2.2 fewer points per contest compared to their 71.6 PPG season-long scoring average.
Virginia Tech vs. Clemson Betting Trends
- Virginia Tech has put together a record of 16-14-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 5-point favorites or more, the Hokies have an ATS record of 10-8.
- Virginia Tech’s games have gone over the total 13 times out of 30 chances this season.
- The Hokies put up just 1.4 more points per game (69.6) than the Tigers allow (68.2).
- Virginia Tech is 12-3 against the spread and 14-1 overall when scoring more than 68.2 points.
- Clemson has registered an 18-12-1 record against the spread this year.
- The Tigers have an ATS record of 1-1 when playing as at least 5-point underdogs.
- This year, Clemson’s games have hit the over 16 times out of 31 chances.
- The Tigers average 10.3 more points per game (71.6) than the Hokies allow their opponents to score (61.3).
- Clemson has put together a 16-8-1 ATS record and a 16-11 overall record in games it scores more than 61.3 points.
Virginia Tech vs. Clemson Over/Under Trends
- Virginia Tech and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (130.5 points) 15 times this season.
- A total of 22 of Clemson’s games finished with a combined score over 130.5 points this season.
- The total for the matchup of 130.5 is 10.7 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Hokies (69.6 points per game) and the Tigers (71.6 points per game).
- The 129.5 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are one fewer than the 130.5 over/under in this contest.
- This season, the average total for Hokies games is 133.1 points, 2.6 more than the over/under of 130.5 points for this contest.
- A difference of 5.8 points separates the average total points bet in Tigers’ games (136.3 points) and this contest’s over/under (130.5 points).
Virginia Tech Team Leaders
- Keve Aluma: 15.4 PTS, 53.1 FG%, 30.2 3PT% (19-for-63)
- Justyn Mutts: 10.3 PTS, 7.5 REB, 1.1 STL, 53.8 FG%, 34.9 3PT% (15-for-43)
- Hunter Cattoor: 9.7 PTS, 42 FG%, 40.6 3PT% (71-for-175)
- Nahiem Alleyne: 10.2 PTS, 37.2 FG%, 37.8 3PT% (59-for-156)
- Storm Murphy: 7.6 PTS, 42.5 FG%, 34.4 3PT% (44-for-128)
Clemson Team Leaders
- PJ Hall: 15.4 PTS, 1.2 BLK, 49.4 FG%, 29.7 3PT% (22-for-74)
- David Collins: 10.2 PTS, 7 REB, 1.6 STL, 51.4 FG%, 40.4 3PT% (19-for-47)
- Al-Amir Dawes: 11.4 PTS, 40.3 FG%, 39.9 3PT% (83-for-208)
- Hunter Tyson: 9.9 PTS, 45.9 FG%, 35.2 3PT% (25-for-71)
- Nick Honor: 7.8 PTS, 39.5 FG%, 32.7 3PT% (36-for-110)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.