The No. 6 seed UCF Knights (17-11, 9-9 AAC) are 9.5-point favorites in the AAC Tournament against the No. 11 seed South Florida Bulls (8-22, 3-15 AAC) on Thursday at Addition Financial Arena. The game tips at 7:00 PM, with both teams hoping to move one step closer to an automatic berth in the NCAA Tournament bracket.
UCF vs. South Florida Predictions
UCF vs. South Florida Betting Odds
UCF vs. South Florida Last 10 Games
- UCF has a 5-5 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- UCF’s last 10 contests saw five go over the total.
- The past 10 Knights games averaged 13 more points (138.5) than this matchup’s point total.
- The Knights’ per-game scoring average across their past 10 games is 4.3 points lower than their season-long average.
- South Florida has a 2-8 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- South Florida’s last 10 contests saw four go over the total.
- The past 10 Bulls games averaged 1.9 more points (127.4) than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Bulls’ per-game scoring average over their last 10 games is 57.8, 0.4 points higher than their season-long per-game average.
UCF vs. South Florida Betting Trends
- UCF is 11-17-0 against the spread this season.
- The Knights are 2-5 ATS when playing as at least 9.5-point favorites.
- UCF games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 13 times this season.
- The Knights put up 70.2 points per game, 5.1 more points than the 65.1 the Bulls give up.
- UCF has a 10-9 record against the spread and a 15-4 record overall when putting up more than 65.1 points.
- South Florida has compiled a 12-18-0 record against the spread this year.
- The Bulls are 6-4 ATS when playing as at least 9.5-point underdogs.
- This year, South Florida’s games have hit the over nine times.
- The Bulls score 10.6 fewer points per game (57.4) than the Knights allow (68).
- South Florida has put together a 4-0 ATS record and a 3-1 overall record in games it scores more than 68 points.
UCF vs. South Florida Over/Under Trends
- UCF and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (125.5 points) 23 times this season.
- There have been 13 South Florida games that have finished with a combined score over 125.5 points this season.
- The point total for the game of 125.5 is 2.1 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Knights (70.2 points per game) and the Bulls (57.4 points per game).
- These two teams give up a combined 133.1 points per game, 7.6 more than this contest’s over/under.
- The Knights have seen a 138.2 average over/under in their games this season, 12.7 points more than the over/under in this contest.
- A difference of 2.4 points separates the average total points bet in Bulls’ games (127.9 points) and this game’s over/under (125.5 points).
UCF Team Leaders
- Darius Perry: 11.4 PTS, 1.6 STL, 38.8 FG%, 34.5 3PT% (49-for-142)
- Darin Green Jr.: 13.6 PTS, 41.1 FG%, 39.7 3PT% (83-for-209)
- C.J. Walker: 8.6 PTS, 50.9 FG%, 41.4 3PT% (12-for-29)
- Brandon Mahan: 10.6 PTS, 1.6 STL, 37.9 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (47-for-141)
- Cheikh Mbacke Diong: 6.9 PTS, 1.3 BLK, 58 FG%
South Florida Team Leaders
- Caleb Murphy: 11.2 PTS, 41.5 FG%, 12.5 3PT% (3-for-24)
- Javon Greene: 8.9 PTS, 1.8 STL, 30.7 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (42-for-147)
- Jamir Chaplin: 8.6 PTS, 39.9 FG%, 18.3 3PT% (13-for-71)
- Russel Tchewa: 7.9 PTS, 47.8 FG%
- Corey Walker Jr.: 5.5 PTS, 1.5 STL, 1.2 BLK, 41.9 FG%, 23.8 3PT% (5-for-21)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.