The No. 6 seed UC Riverside Highlanders (16-11, 9-6 Big West) are favored by 1.5 points when they face off the No. 3 seed Hawaii Rainbow Warriors (16-10, 10-5 Big West) in the Big West Tournament Thursday at Dollar Loan Center, tipping off at 11:30 PM. A guaranteed spot in the NCAA Tournament bracket is on the line as these teams look to claim the Big West championship.
UC Riverside vs. Hawaii Predictions
UC Riverside vs. Hawaii Betting Odds
|UC Riverside||-1.5||126 points|
UC Riverside vs. Hawaii Last 10 Games
- UC Riverside has a 6-4 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- The final score of the past 10 UC Riverside games has exceeded the set total seven times.
- The past 10 Highlanders games averaged 4.1 more points (130.1) than this matchup’s point total.
- Over their past 10 games, the Highlanders have scored 4.9 more points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Hawaii covered the spread four times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 5-5 record straight-up in those games.
- The Rainbow Warriors and their opponents have hit the over two times in those games.
- The last 10 Rainbow Warriors games averaged 132.5 total points, 6.5 more points than this matchup’s point total.
- During the last 10 games, the Rainbow Warriors are scoring 64.8 points per game compared to their 69.8 season average.
UC Riverside vs. Hawaii Betting Trends
- UC Riverside has covered the spread 14 times in 25 games with a set spread.
- In games they were favored in by 1.5 points or more so far this season, the Highlanders went 8-6 against the spread.
- Games involving UC Riverside have hit the over 11 times out of 25 chances this season.
- The Highlanders record 66.6 points per game, just 2.3 more points than the 64.3 the Rainbow Warriors give up.
- When UC Riverside totals more than 64.3 points, it is 10-2 against the spread and 11-3 overall.
- Hawaii has covered the spread 14 times over 25 games with a set spread.
- In games they have played as 1.5-point underdogs or more, the Rainbow Warriors have an ATS record of 5-5-2.
- Games involving Hawaii have hit the over eight times out of 25 chances this year.
- The Rainbow Warriors’ 69.8 points per game are 6.2 more points than the 63.6 the Highlanders allow.
- Hawaii is 12-4-1 against the spread and 13-5 overall when it scores more than 63.6 points.
UC Riverside vs. Hawaii Over/Under Trends
- UC Riverside and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (126 points) 13 times this season.
- A total of 18 of Hawaii’s games ended with a combined score over 126 points this season.
- The Highlanders average 66.6 points per game against the Rainbow Warriors’ 69.8, totaling 10.4 points over the matchup’s point total of 126.
- The 127.9 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 1.9 more than the 126 total in this contest.
- On average, the Highlanders have seen a 129.8 over/under in their games this season, 3.8 more points than the over/under in this contest.
- A difference of 8.2 points separates the average total points bet in Rainbow Warriors’ games (134.2 points) and this contest’s over/under (126 points).
UC Riverside Team Leaders
- Zyon Pullin: 14.0 PTS, 46.7 FG%, 29.5 3PT% (13-for-44)
- Callum McRae: 11.0 PTS, 8.0 REB, 54.9 FG%
- Dominick Pickett: 11.5 PTS, 1.5 STL, 46.1 FG%, 33.8 3PT% (48-for-142)
- Flynn Cameron: 10.3 PTS, 39.7 FG%, 33.5 3PT% (52-for-155)
- Wil Tattersall: 8.2 PTS, 45.9 FG%, 36.7 3PT% (33-for-90)
Hawaii Team Leaders
- Jerome Desrosiers: 11.0 PTS, 50.0 FG%, 34.7 3PT% (34-for-98)
- Kamaka Hepa: 9.8 PTS, 44.3 FG%, 39.2 3PT% (40-for-102)
- Junior Madut: 10.7 PTS, 45.3 FG%, 40.2 3PT% (39-for-97)
- Noel Coleman: 14.8 PTS, 44.0 FG%, 44.1 3PT% (45-for-102)
- Bernardo da Silva: 10.0 PTS, 56.5 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.