The No. 4 seed UC Irvine Anteaters (15-9, 9-5 Big West) are favored by 1 point in their Big West Tournament matchup against the No. 5 seed UCSB Gauchos (16-10, 8-5 Big West) on Thursday at Dollar Loan Center, starting at 5:30 PM. The winner will move one step closer to earning an automatic spot in the NCAA Tournament bracket.
UC Irvine vs. UCSB Predictions
UC Irvine vs. UCSB Betting Odds
|UC Irvine||-1||126.5 points|
UC Irvine vs. UCSB Last 10 Games
- UC Irvine covered the spread four times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 8-2 record straight-up in those games.
- UC Irvine and its opponents have combined to hit the over in four of those 10 games.
- The past 10 Anteaters games averaged 0.6 more points (127.1) than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Anteaters’ per-game scoring average over their last 10 games is 0.1 points lower than their season-long average.
- UCSB covered the spread five times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 8-2 record straight-up in those games.
- The final scores of the past 10 UCSB games have exceeded the set total five times.
- The Gauchos’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 131.9 points scored. That’s 5.4 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- In their last 10 games, the Gauchos have a 73.1 points-per-game average, 0.9 points below their season-long scoring average.
UC Irvine vs. UCSB Betting Trends
- UC Irvine has gone 9-13-1 against the spread this season.
- In games they were favored in by 1 point or more so far this season, the Anteaters have gone 5-11-1 against the spread.
- This season, seven of UC Irvine’s games have gone over the point total out of 23 chances.
- The Anteaters record just 0.5 more points per game (66.1) than the Gauchos allow (65.6).
- UC Irvine is 6-5 against the spread and 11-1 overall when scoring more than 65.6 points.
- UCSB has gone 9-14-1 against the spread this year.
- The Gauchos have an ATS record of 1-4 when playing as at least 1-point underdogs.
- UCSB games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 13 times out of 24 chances this season.
- The Gauchos put up an average of 74 points per game, 14.5 more points than the 59.5 the Anteaters allow to opponents.
- UCSB has put together a 9-9-1 ATS record and a 15-6 overall record in games it scores more than 59.5 points.
UC Irvine vs. UCSB Over/Under Trends
- This season, UC Irvine games have gone over this game’s 126.5-point total 13 times.
- This season, 19 games UCSB played finished with a combined score higher than 126.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 140.1 points per game, 13.6 points more than the point total of 126.5 for this game.
- This game’s point total is 1.4 fewer points than the 125.1 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- On average, the Anteaters have seen a 129.8 over/under in their games this season, 3.3 more points than the over/under in this contest.
- A difference of 7.6 points separates the average total points bet in Gauchos’ games (134.1 points) and this game’s over/under (126.5 points).
UC Irvine Team Leaders
- Collin Welp: 13.7 PTS, 42.6 FG%, 22.2 3PT% (12-for-54)
- Austin Johnson: 5.9 PTS, 2.4 BLK, 51.4 FG%
- Justin Hohn: 7.9 PTS, 45.7 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (24-for-66)
- DJ Davis: 8.3 PTS, 36.8 FG%, 37.6 3PT% (32-for-85)
- Dawson Baker: 10.9 PTS, 41.4 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (18-for-54)
UCSB Team Leaders
- Amadou Sow: 15.8 PTS, 8.2 REB, 56.4 FG%, 30.3 3PT% (10-for-33)
- Ajay Mitchell: 12 PTS, 56.5 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (16-for-44)
- Miles Norris: 9.9 PTS, 46.4 FG%, 35.2 3PT% (32-for-91)
- Josh Pierre-Louis: 8.8 PTS, 1.2 STL, 55.6 FG%, 20 3PT% (5-for-25)
- Ajare Sanni: 9.5 PTS, 1.1 STL, 33.5 FG%, 28.4 3PT% (23-for-81)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.