The No. 1 seed Toledo Rockets (25-6, 17-3 MAC) are 16.5-point favorites in the MAC Tournament when they face off against the No. 8 seed Central Michigan Chippewas (7-22, 6-12 MAC) on Thursday at Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse, tipping off at 11:00 AM. Both teams hope to move one step closer to an automatic berth in the NCAA Tournament bracket.
Toledo vs. Central Michigan Predictions
Toledo vs. Central Michigan Betting Odds
Toledo vs. Central Michigan Last 10 Games
- Toledo covered the spread seven times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 8-2 record straight-up in those games.
- Toledo’s last 10 outings saw five go over the total.
- The past 10 Rockets games averaged four more points (152.5) than this matchup’s over/under.
- In their last 10 games, the Rockets have a points-per-game average 2.6 points above their season-long scoring average.
- Central Michigan is 1-9 overall and 6-4-0 against the spread in its last 10 games.
- Central Michigan and its opponents have combined to hit the over in five of the past 10 games.
- The past 10 Chippewas games averaged 5.8 fewer points (142.7) than this matchup’s point total.
- The Chippewas’ per-game scoring average across their past 10 games is 68.1, 2.3 points higher than their season-long per-game average.
Toledo vs. Central Michigan Betting Trends
- Toledo has covered the spread 21 times this season (21-8-0).
- The Rockets have an ATS record of 2-1 when playing as at least 16.5-point favorites.
- This season, 13 of Toledo’s games have gone over the point total out of 29 chances.
- The Rockets average 81.5 points per game, just 4.4 more points than the 77.1 the Chippewas give up.
- When Toledo puts up more than 77.1 points, it is 16-2 against the spread and 19-1 overall.
- Central Michigan has put together a 15-14-0 record against the spread this year.
- The Chippewas are 3-3 ATS when playing as at least 16.5-point underdogs.
- Games involving Central Michigan have hit the over 13 times this season.
- The Chippewas put up an average of 65.8 points per game, only 2.6 fewer points than the 68.4 the Rockets give up to opponents.
- Central Michigan has put together an 8-4 ATS record and a 5-7 overall record in games it scores more than 68.4 points.
Toledo vs. Central Michigan Over/Under Trends
- Toledo and its opponents have combined to outscore Thursday’s total (148.5 points) 16 times this season.
- This season, 10 games Central Michigan played finished with a combined score over 148.5 points.
- The Rockets average 81.5 points per game against the Chippewas’ 65.8, totaling 1.2 points under the matchup’s point total of 148.5.
- This matchup’s point total is three fewer points than the 145.5 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- This season, the average total for Rockets games is 149 points, 0.5 more than the over/under of 148.5 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this game is four points more than the average over/under in Chippewas’ games this season (144.5 points).
Toledo Team Leaders
- Ryan Rollins: 19.2 PTS, 1.8 STL, 48.2 FG%, 32.6 3PT% (44-for-135)
- JT Shumate: 15.7 PTS, 1.3 BLK, 57.4 FG%, 51.2 3PT% (63-for-123)
- Setric Millner Jr.: 14.9 PTS, 48.3 FG%, 38.3 3PT% (46-for-120)
- Rayj Dennis: 12.8 PTS, 51 FG%, 34.7 3PT% (26-for-75)
- Ra’Heim Moss: 8.8 PTS, 1.1 STL, 50.8 FG%, 30.6 3PT% (19-for-62)
Central Michigan Team Leaders
- Kevin Miller: 13.1 PTS, 1.2 STL, 42.3 FG%, 36.5 3PT% (31-for-85)
- Ralph Bissainthe: 9.7 PTS, 1.4 STL, 40.2 FG%, 35.6 3PT% (31-for-87)
- Brian Taylor: 8 PTS, 1.2 STL, 45.7 FG%, 31.7 3PT% (26-for-82)
- Harrison Henderson: 10.8 PTS, 38.7 FG%, 35.3 3PT% (30-for-85)
- Cameron Healy: 11.7 PTS, 43.3 FG%, 37.4 3PT% (64-for-171)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.