The No. 4 seed Texas Longhorns (21-10, 10-8 Big 12) are favored by 4.5 points when they face off the No. 5 seed TCU Horned Frogs (19-11, 8-10 Big 12) in the Big 12 Tournament Thursday at T-Mobile Center, beginning at 12:30 PM. A guaranteed spot in the NCAA Tournament bracket is on the line as these teams look to claim the Big 12 championship.
Texas vs. TCU Predictions
Texas vs. TCU Betting Odds
Texas vs. TCU Last 10 Games
- Texas has a 6-4 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread three times in those games.
- Texas’ past 10 games saw six hit the over.
- The past 10 Longhorns games averaged 3.2 more points (129.2) than this matchup’s over/under.
- During their past 10 games, the Longhorns have scored 0.1 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- TCU has a 3-7 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread seven times in those games.
- The final scores of the last 10 TCU games have gone over the set total five times.
- The Horned Frogs’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 133.6 points scored. That’s 7.6 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- During their last 10 games, the Horned Frogs have a 67.7 points-per-game average, 0.7 points below their season-long scoring average.
Texas vs. TCU Betting Trends
- Texas has covered the spread 12 times this season (12-18-0).
- The Longhorns have an ATS record of 9-8 when playing as at least 4.5-point favorites.
- Texas’ games have gone over the total 14 times out of 30 chances this season.
- The Longhorns average 68.6 points per game, only 3.8 more points than the 64.8 the Horned Frogs allow.
- Texas has an 11-7 record against the spread and a 15-3 record overall when putting up more than 64.8 points.
- TCU has covered the spread 18 times in 29 games with a set spread.
- In games they were an underdog in by 4.5 points or more so far this year, the Horned Frogs went 8-2 against the spread.
- Games involving TCU have hit the over 15 times out of 29 chances this season.
- The Horned Frogs score an average of 68.4 points per game, 8.9 more points than the 59.5 the Longhorns allow.
- When it scores more than 59.5 points, TCU is 15-7-1 against the spread and 17-8 overall.
Texas vs. TCU Over/Under Trends
- A total of 16 Texas games this season have gone over Thursday’s over/under of 126 points.
- This season, 21 games TCU played finished with a combined score over 126 points.
- The point total for the game of 126 is 11 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Longhorns (68.6 points per game) and the Horned Frogs (68.4 points per game).
- This game’s total is 1.7 fewer points than the 124.3 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- The Longhorns have seen a 130.6 average over/under in their games this season, 4.6 points more than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this game is eight points fewer than the average over/under in Horned Frogs’ games this season (134 points).
Texas Team Leaders
- Timmy Allen: 12.2 PTS, 1.2 STL, 50.7 FG%, 26.7 3PT% (4-for-15)
- Marcus Carr: 11 PTS, 39.2 FG%, 32.5 3PT% (39-for-120)
- Andrew Jones: 10.9 PTS, 1.2 STL, 40.6 FG%, 31 3PT% (48-for-155)
- Courtney Ramey: 9.3 PTS, 40.6 FG%, 35.2 3PT% (44-for-125)
- Christian Bishop: 6.8 PTS, 59.5 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (2-for-6)
TCU Team Leaders
- Mike Miles: 15.1 PTS, 1.4 STL, 38.1 FG%, 29.7 3PT% (38-for-128)
- Emanuel Miller: 10.5 PTS, 50 FG%, 26.2 3PT% (11-for-42)
- Damion Baugh: 10.6 PTS, 1.3 STL, 43.2 FG%, 24.7 3PT% (22-for-89)
- Charles O’Bannon Jr.: 9.2 PTS, 40.4 FG%, 32.2 3PT% (38-for-118)
- Eddie Lampkin Jr.: 6.3 PTS, 60.2 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.