Southern Utah vs. Portland State Predictions
Southern Utah vs. Portland State Betting Odds
|Southern Utah||-5||146 points|
Southern Utah vs. Portland State Last 10 Games
- Southern Utah has a 7-3 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- Southern Utah and its opponents have combined to hit the over in six of those 10 games.
- The last 10 Thunderbirds games averaged 146.6 total points, 0.6 more points than this matchup’s point total.
- The Thunderbirds’ per-game scoring average during their past 10 games is 1.5 points lower than their season-long average.
- Portland State has a 7-3 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- Portland State and its opponents have hit the over in seven of the past 10 games.
- The Vikings’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 144.9 points scored. That’s 1.1 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over their past 10 games, the Vikings have a 77.1 points-per-game average, 3.6 points above their season-long scoring average.
Southern Utah vs. Portland State Betting Trends
- Southern Utah has compiled an 11-17-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games they were favored in by 5 points or more so far this season, the Thunderbirds went 8-9 against the spread.
- Southern Utah’s games have gone over the total 17 times out of 28 chances this season.
- The 78.8 points per game the Thunderbirds average are 6.2 more points than the Vikings allow (72.6).
- Southern Utah is 11-9 against the spread and 18-4 overall when scoring more than 72.6 points.
- Portland State is 15-12-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 5-point underdogs or more, the Vikings have an ATS record of 8-4.
- This season, Portland State’s games have hit the over 14 times out of 27 chances.
- The Vikings’ 73.5 points per game are only 0.8 more points than the 72.7 the Thunderbirds give up.
- Portland State has put together a 9-4 ATS record and a 9-6 overall record in games it scores more than 72.7 points.
Southern Utah vs. Portland State Over/Under Trends
- Southern Utah and its opponents have combined to outscore Thursday’s over/under (146 points) 17 times this season.
- This season, 12 of Portland State’s games have ended with a score higher than 146 points.
- The Thunderbirds average 78.8 points per game against the Vikings’ 73.5, amounting to 6.3 points over the contest’s point total of 146.
- These two teams give up a combined 145.3 points per game, 0.7 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- This season, the average total for Thunderbirds games is 147.1 points, 1.1 more than the over/under of 146 points for this contest.
- A difference of 3.9 points separates this game’s over/under (146 points) and the average total points bet in Vikings’ games (142.1 points) this season.
Southern Utah Team Leaders
- John Knight III: 14.5 PTS, 2.1 STL, 52.7 FG%, 38.9 3PT% (7-for-18)
- Maizen Fausett: 12.1 PTS, 8.2 REB, 48.5 FG%, 33 3PT% (32-for-97)
- Tevian Jones: 14.6 PTS, 39.2 FG%, 31.1 3PT% (55-for-177)
- Dre Marin: 10.2 PTS, 1.1 STL, 40.7 FG%, 37.4 3PT% (49-for-131)
- Jason Spurgin: 7.7 PTS, 66.9 FG%, 36.8 3PT% (7-for-19)
Portland State Team Leaders
- Khalid Thomas: 12.4 PTS, 1.9 STL, 41.2 FG%, 27.9 3PT% (34-for-122)
- Ezekiel Alley: 11.1 PTS, 1.3 STL, 44.4 FG%, 32.3 3PT% (31-for-96)
- Michael Carter III: 9.7 PTS, 40 FG%, 27.7 3PT% (18-for-65)
- Marlon Ruffin: 10.2 PTS, 42.2 FG%, 29.5 3PT% (18-for-61)
- Ian Burke: 6.6 PTS, 1.7 STL, 46.2 FG%, 38.1 3PT% (24-for-63)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.