San Diego State vs. Fresno State Predictions
San Diego State vs. Fresno State Betting Odds
|San Diego State||-4.5||113 points|
San Diego State vs. Fresno State Last 10 Games
- San Diego State covered the spread five times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 8-2 record straight-up in those games.
- San Diego State’s last 10 games saw seven hit the over.
- The past 10 Aztecs games averaged 11.4 more points (124.4) than this matchup’s point total.
- During their last 10 games, the Aztecs have scored 3.7 more points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Fresno State is 4-6 overall and 4-6-0 against the spread in its past 10 games.
- Fresno State and its opponents have hit the over in four of the past 10 games.
- The Bulldogs’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 125 points scored. That’s 12 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- Across their past 10 games, the Bulldogs have scored 3.5 fewer points per contest compared to their 65.1 PPG season-long scoring average.
San Diego State vs. Fresno State Betting Trends
- San Diego State is 15-13-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 4.5-point favorites or more, the Aztecs have an ATS record of 8-8.
- Games involving San Diego State have hit the over 12 times this season.
- The 66.3 points per game the Aztecs average are 7.9 more points than the Bulldogs allow (58.4).
- San Diego State is 13-9 against the spread and 21-1 overall when scoring more than 58.4 points.
- Fresno State has registered a 17-12-1 record against the spread this year.
- The Bulldogs have an ATS record of 4-2 when playing as at least 4.5-point underdogs.
- Fresno State games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 13 times this season.
- The Bulldogs’ 65.1 points per game are 6.8 more points than the 58.3 the Aztecs allow.
- Fresno State is 17-5-1 against the spread and 18-6 overall when it scores more than 58.3 points.
San Diego State vs. Fresno State Over/Under Trends
- This season, San Diego State and its opponents have combined to outscore Thursday’s total of 113 points 25 times.
- A total of 23 of Fresno State’s games ended with a combined score higher than 113 points this season.
- The Aztecs average 66.3 points per game against the Bulldogs’ 65.1, amounting to 18.4 points over the matchup’s over/under of 113.
- This matchup’s total is 3.7 fewer points than the 116.7 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- This season, the average total for Aztecs games is 128.3 points, 15.3 more than the over/under of 113 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this matchup is 15.4 points fewer than the average over/under in Bulldogs’ games this season (128.4 points).
San Diego State Team Leaders
- Matt Bradley: 17.8 PTS, 1.1 STL, 45.3 FG%, 41.7 3PT% (53-for-127)
- Nathan Mensah: 7.4 PTS, 7 REB, 2.1 BLK, 48 FG%
- Trey Pulliam: 8.4 PTS, 1.1 STL, 38.7 FG%, 32.7 3PT% (18-for-55)
- Keshad Johnson: 7.8 PTS, 56.5 FG%, 21.4 3PT% (6-for-28)
- Lamont Butler: 7.2 PTS, 1.9 STL, 37.5 FG%, 32.2 3PT% (19-for-59)
Fresno State Team Leaders
- Orlando Robinson: 19.2 PTS, 8.2 REB, 1.3 BLK, 48.1 FG%, 33 3PT% (29-for-88)
- Anthony Holland: 9.6 PTS, 48.9 FG%, 47.1 3PT% (48-for-102)
- Isaiah Hill: 10.2 PTS, 38.9 FG%, 36.2 3PT% (50-for-138)
- Jordan Campbell: 7 PTS, 42.9 FG%, 27.3 3PT% (15-for-55)
- Leo Colimerio: 4.9 PTS, 60.2 FG%, 21.1 3PT% (4-for-19)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.