Saint Louis vs. La Salle Predictions
Saint Louis vs. La Salle Betting Odds
|Saint Louis||-11.5||140.5 points|
Saint Louis vs. La Salle Last 10 Games
- Saint Louis has a 6-4 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- Saint Louis and its opponents have hit the over in four of those 10 games.
- The past 10 Billikens games averaged 1.8 fewer points (138.7) than this matchup’s point total.
- The Billikens’ per-game scoring average across their past 10 games is 5.3 points lower than their season-long average.
- La Salle is 4-6 overall and 5-3-2 against the spread over its past 10 contests.
- La Salle’s past 10 games saw four hit the over.
- The last 10 Explorers games averaged 138.2 total points, 2.3 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- In the last 10 games, the Explorers are scoring 65.4 points per game compared to their 68.3 season average.
Saint Louis vs. La Salle Betting Trends
- Saint Louis has covered the spread in a game 18 times this season (18-11-1).
- The Billikens are 4-1 ATS when playing as at least 11.5-point favorites.
- This season, 15 of Saint Louis’ games have gone over the point total out of 30 chances.
- The Billikens score 77.5 points per game, 5.4 more points than the 72.1 the Explorers allow.
- Saint Louis has a 13-5 record against the spread and a 16-3 record overall when putting up more than 72.1 points.
- La Salle has covered the spread 11 times in 28 games with a set spread.
- The Explorers have an ATS record of 2-2-1 when playing as at least 11.5-point underdogs.
- La Salle’s games have gone over the total 14 times this year.
- The Explorers average only 0.4 more points per game (68.3) than the Billikens allow (67.9).
- La Salle is 7-5-1 against the spread and 6-8 overall when it scores more than 67.9 points.
Saint Louis vs. La Salle Over/Under Trends
- Saint Louis and its opponents have combined to go over Thursday’s over/under of 140.5 points 16 times this season.
- A total of 14 of La Salle’s games finished with a combined score over 140.5 points this season.
- The Billikens average 77.5 points per game against the Explorers’ 68.3, totaling 5.3 points over the contest’s over/under of 140.5.
- The 140 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 0.5 fewer than the 140.5 total in this contest.
- On average, the Billikens have seen a 141.4 over/under in their games this season, 0.9 more points than the over/under in this contest.
- A difference of 0.7 points separates this matchup’s over/under (140.5 points) and the average total points bet in Explorers’ games (139.8 points) this season.
Saint Louis Team Leaders
- Yuri Collins: 11 PTS, 8 AST, 2.1 STL, 45.2 FG%, 38.2 3PT% (21-for-55)
- Francis Okoro: 10.7 PTS, 7.8 REB, 1.2 BLK, 59 FG%
- Gibson Jimerson: 16.2 PTS, 44.9 FG%, 41.5 3PT% (71-for-171)
- Fred Thatch Jr.: 9.3 PTS, 1.1 STL, 48.4 FG%, 38.6 3PT% (17-for-44)
- Jordan Nesbitt: 8.9 PTS, 41 FG%, 34 3PT% (33-for-97)
La Salle Team Leaders
- Clifton Moore: 13 PTS, 2.8 BLK, 50.6 FG%, 23.6 3PT% (13-for-55)
- Jack Clark: 12 PTS, 1.1 STL, 38.8 FG%, 30.7 3PT% (47-for-153)
- Christian Ray: 4.9 PTS, 7 REB, 41.9 FG%, 26.4 3PT% (14-for-53)
- Jhamir Brickus: 9.2 PTS, 45 FG%, 36.6 3PT% (37-for-101)
- Josh Nickelberry: 11.6 PTS, 40.9 FG%, 36 3PT% (59-for-164)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.