Richmond vs. Rhode Island Predictions
Richmond vs. Rhode Island Betting Odds
Richmond vs. Rhode Island Last 10 Games
- Richmond has a 5-5 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread three times in those games.
- Richmond’s past 10 games saw three go over the total.
- The last 10 Spiders games averaged 138.6 total points, 4.6 more points than this matchup’s point total.
- During their past 10 games, the Spiders have a points-per-game average 2.7 points below their season-long scoring average.
- Rhode Island is 2-8-0 against the spread and 3-7 overall over its past 10 matchups.
- Rhode Island’s past 10 outings saw five go over the total.
- The Rams’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 132.7 points scored. That’s 1.3 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Rams’ per-game scoring average during their last 10 games is 65.9, 1.1 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
Richmond vs. Rhode Island Betting Trends
- Richmond is 13-17-1 against the spread this season.
- The Spiders have an ATS record of 9-7-1 when playing as at least 3.5-point favorites.
- This season, 13 of Richmond’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Spiders score 7.6 more points per game (72.2) than the Rams give up (64.6).
- Richmond has an 11-12-1 record against the spread and a 16-8 record overall when scoring more than 64.6 points.
- Rhode Island has gone 13-17-0 against the spread this year.
- The Rams have an ATS record of 1-3 when playing as at least 3.5-point underdogs.
- Games involving Rhode Island have hit the over 12 times out of 30 chances this year.
- The Rams score only 2.1 fewer points per game (67) than the Spiders allow their opponents to score (69.1).
- Rhode Island is 9-3 against the spread and 11-2 overall when it scores more than 69.1 points.
Richmond vs. Rhode Island Over/Under Trends
- Richmond and its opponents have combined to outscore Thursday’s total (134 points) 20 times this season.
- There have been 15 Rhode Island games that have finished with a combined score higher than 134 points this season.
- The Spiders average 72.2 points per game against the Rams’ 67, totaling 5.2 points over the contest’s total of 134.
- These two teams give up a combined 133.7 points per game, 0.3 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the Spiders have seen a 141.6 over/under in their games this season, 7.6 more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- A difference of one point separates the average total points bet in Rams’ games (135 points) and this game’s over/under (134 points).
Richmond Team Leaders
- Jacob Gilyard: 12.4 PTS, 5.6 AST, 3 STL, 38.7 FG%, 35.3 3PT% (76-for-215)
- Tyler Burton: 16.5 PTS, 7.4 REB, 1.1 STL, 47.6 FG%, 38.2 3PT% (52-for-136)
- Grant Golden: 14.4 PTS, 52.4 FG%, 29.5 3PT% (23-for-78)
- Nathan Cayo: 8.8 PTS, 55.6 FG%
- Nick Sherod: 6.8 PTS, 33.8 FG%, 35.9 3PT% (56-for-156)
Rhode Island Team Leaders
- Makhel Mitchell: 10.7 PTS, 2.5 BLK, 49.4 FG%
- Makhi Mitchell: 10 PTS, 7.4 REB, 1.5 BLK, 52.6 FG%, 30 3PT% (6-for-20)
- Jeremy Sheppard: 10.4 PTS, 1.5 STL, 39.7 FG%, 35.2 3PT% (43-for-122)
- Malik Martin: 6.9 PTS, 48.5 FG%, 23.3 3PT% (10-for-43)
- Ishmael Leggett: 8.1 PTS, 1.1 STL, 36.7 FG%, 30.4 3PT% (21-for-69)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.