Northern Colorado vs. Eastern Washington Predictions
Northern Colorado vs. Eastern Washington Betting Odds
|Northern Colorado||-2||159 points|
Northern Colorado vs. Eastern Washington Last 10 Games
- Northern Colorado is 7-3 overall and 6-4-0 against the spread in its past 10 contests.
- Northern Colorado and its opponents have hit the over in six of those 10 games.
- The past 10 Bears games averaged 8.2 fewer points (150.8) than this matchup’s point total.
- Across their last 10 games, the Bears have scored 2.6 more points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Eastern Washington covered the spread four times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 7-3 record straight-up in those games.
- Eastern Washington’s past 10 contests saw eight hit the over.
- The Eagles’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 149.4 points scored. That’s 9.6 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- During their past 10 games, the Eagles have scored 0.8 more points per contest compared to their 77.2 PPG season-long scoring average.
Northern Colorado vs. Eastern Washington Betting Trends
- Northern Colorado has covered the spread 13 times in 29 games with a set spread.
- In games they have played as 2-point favorites or more, the Bears have an ATS record of 5-11-1.
- Games involving Northern Colorado have hit the over 19 times out of 29 chances this season.
- The Bears record 78.7 points per game, only 4.2 more points than the 74.5 the Eagles allow.
- Northern Colorado is 11-7-2 against the spread and 15-8 overall when scoring more than 74.5 points.
- Eastern Washington has covered the spread 18 times over 30 games with a set spread.
- The Eagles have an ATS record of 11-6 when playing as at least 2-point underdogs.
- Eastern Washington games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 19 times out of 30 chances this season.
- The Eagles’ 77.2 points per game are just 0.4 more points than the 76.8 the Bears give up to opponents.
- Eastern Washington is 7-4 against the spread and 9-4 overall when it scores more than 76.8 points.
Northern Colorado vs. Eastern Washington Over/Under Trends
- A total of 12 Northern Colorado games this season have gone over Thursday’s over/under of 159 points.
- In Eastern Washington’s 30 games this season, 11 have finished with more combined scoring than Thursday’s over/under of 159.
- Together, the two teams combine for 155.9 points per game, 3.1 points fewer than the total of 159 for this contest.
- The 151.3 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 7.7 fewer than the 159 total in this contest.
- This season the average total for Bears games is 147.5 points, 11.5 fewer than the over/under of 159 points for this contest.
- A difference of 10.4 points separates this game’s over/under (159 points) and the average total points bet in Eagles’ games (148.6 points) this season.
Northern Colorado Team Leaders
- Daylen Kountz: 20.8 PTS, 50.9 FG%, 39.5 3PT% (47-for-119)
- Matt Johnson: 14 PTS, 49.4 FG%, 42.3 3PT% (69-for-163)
- Bodie Hume: 11.3 PTS, 44.9 FG%, 32.3 3PT% (53-for-164)
- Kur Jockuch: 8.8 PTS, 8.3 REB, 64.9 FG%
- Dru Kuxhausen: 11.2 PTS, 43.5 FG%, 43.1 3PT% (97-for-225)
Eastern Washington Team Leaders
- Rylan Bergersen: 13.2 PTS, 1.2 STL, 47.8 FG%, 29.1 3PT% (25-for-86)
- Steele Venters: 16.4 PTS, 45.4 FG%, 43.5 3PT% (77-for-177)
- Linton Acliese: 16.2 PTS, 7.3 REB, 53.1 FG%, 36.8 3PT% (39-for-106)
- Angelo Allegri: 12.4 PTS, 42.6 FG%, 37.4 3PT% (73-for-195)
- Ethan Price: 10 PTS, 47.8 FG%, 42.5 3PT% (31-for-73)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.