The No. 3 seed North Carolina Central Eagles (15-14, 8-5 MEAC) are favored by 2 points in their MEAC Tournament matchup against the No. 6 seed Maryland-Eastern Shore Hawks (11-14, 6-8 MEAC) on Thursday at Norfolk Scope, beginning at 8:30 PM. The winner will move one step closer to earning an automatic spot in the NCAA Tournament bracket.
North Carolina Central vs. Maryland-Eastern Shore Predictions
North Carolina Central vs. Maryland-Eastern Shore Betting Odds
|North Carolina Central||-2||131.5 points|
North Carolina Central vs. Maryland-Eastern Shore Last 10 Games
- North Carolina Central is 6-4 overall and 4-6-0 against the spread over its past 10 contests.
- North Carolina Central and its opponents have hit the over in five of those 10 games.
- The past 10 Eagles games averaged 7.6 more points (139.1) than this matchup’s point total.
- During their past 10 games, the Eagles have a points-per-game average 4.1 points below their season-long scoring average.
- Maryland-Eastern Shore has a 4-6 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- The final combined score of the last 10 Hawks games has gone over the set total twice.
- The last 10 Hawks games averaged 134.9 total points, 3.4 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- During their last 10 games, the Hawks have a 64.1 points-per-game average, 3.1 points below their season-long scoring average.
North Carolina Central vs. Maryland-Eastern Shore Betting Trends
- North Carolina Central has covered the spread 11 times this season (11-12-0).
- In games they have played as 2-point favorites or more, the Eagles have an ATS record of 3-4.
- This season, North Carolina Central’s games have hit the over 13 times out of 23 chances.
- The Eagles put up 6.6 more points per game (72.9) than the Hawks give up (66.3).
- When North Carolina Central scores more than 66.3 points, it is 10-6 against the spread and 15-6 overall.
- Maryland-Eastern Shore has put together a 15-9-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Hawks are 12-7 ATS when playing as at least 2-point underdogs.
- Maryland-Eastern Shore’s games have gone over the total eight times out of 24 chances this season.
- The Hawks average just 1.2 fewer points per game (67.2) than the Eagles give up (68.4).
- Maryland-Eastern Shore is 5-1 against the spread and 8-1 overall when it scores more than 68.4 points.
North Carolina Central vs. Maryland-Eastern Shore Over/Under Trends
- A total of 18 North Carolina Central games this season have gone over Thursday’s over/under of 131.5 points.
- There have been 14 Maryland-Eastern Shore games that have ended with a combined score higher than 131.5 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 140.1 points per game, 8.6 points more than the point total of 131.5 for this matchup.
- This game’s over/under is 3.2 fewer points than the 134.7 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- On average, the Eagles have seen a 139.6 over/under in their games this season, 8.1 more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- A difference of 3.0 points separates the average total points bet in Hawks’ games (134.5 points) and this matchup’s over/under (131.5 points).
North Carolina Central Team Leaders
- Eric Boone: 9.6 PTS, 2.5 STL, 41.9 FG%, 27.3 3PT% (12-for-44)
- Justin Wright: 13.7 PTS, 1.2 STL, 51.5 FG%, 44.2 3PT% (23-for-52)
- Kris Monroe: 10.5 PTS, 46.6 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (44-for-121)
- Randy Miller Jr.: 11.1 PTS, 37.7 FG%, 33.9 3PT% (38-for-112)
- Marque Maultsby: 6.9 PTS, 43.0 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (23-for-69)
Maryland-Eastern Shore Team Leaders
- Da’Shawn Phillip: 9.4 PTS, 1.7 STL, 39.7 FG%, 26.5 3PT% (26-for-98)
- Nathaniel Pollard Jr.: 8.6 PTS, 1.4 STL, 56.4 FG%, 25.0 3PT% (2-for-8)
- Kevon Voyles: 8.9 PTS, 1.3 STL, 44.7 FG%, 40.3 3PT% (27-for-67)
- Dom London: 10.8 PTS, 1.1 STL, 42.6 FG%, 36.3 3PT% (33-for-91)
- Zion Styles: 10.1 PTS, 1.8 STL, 38.9 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (15-for-45)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.