Montana State vs. Sacramento State Predictions
Montana State vs. Sacramento State Betting Odds
|Montana State||-10||134 points|
Montana State vs. Sacramento State Last 10 Games
- Montana State covered the spread four times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 8-2 record straight-up in those games.
- Montana State’s past 10 games saw six hit the over.
- The past 10 Bobcats games averaged 7.6 more points (141.6) than this matchup’s point total.
- Across their last 10 games, the Bobcats have scored 0.1 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Sacramento State covered the spread seven times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 4-6 record straight-up in those games.
- The final scores of the past 10 Sacramento State games have gone over the set total six times.
- The last 10 Hornets games averaged 137.1 total points, 3.1 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over the last 10 games, the Hornets are scoring 67.5 points per game compared to their 65.9 season average.
Montana State vs. Sacramento State Betting Trends
- Montana State is 14-14-1 against the spread this season.
- In games this season when favored by 10 points or more, the Bobcats are 4-4 against the spread.
- Montana State’s games have gone over the total 15 times out of 29 chances this season.
- The 76.7 points per game the Bobcats record are 6.4 more points than the Hornets allow (70.3).
- Montana State is 10-9-1 against the spread and 15-7 overall when scoring more than 70.3 points.
- Sacramento State has compiled a 13-13-0 record against the spread this year.
- In games they have played as 10-point underdogs or more, the Hornets have an ATS record of 4-3.
- Sacramento State games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 12 times out of 26 chances this season.
- The Hornets average only three fewer points per game (65.9) than the Bobcats give up (68.9).
- Sacramento State has put together an 8-0 ATS record and a 7-2 overall record in games it scores more than 68.9 points.
Montana State vs. Sacramento State Over/Under Trends
- This season, Montana State games have gone over this matchup’s 134-point total 22 times.
- This season, 17 games Sacramento State played finished with a combined score higher than 134 points.
- The over/under for the contest of 134 is 8.6 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Bobcats (76.7 points per game) and the Hornets (65.9 points per game).
- This matchup’s over/under is 5.2 fewer points than the 139.2 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- On average, the Bobcats have seen a 141.9 over/under in their games this season, 7.9 more points than the over/under in this contest.
- Hornets’ games have a total points bet of 137.8 points this season, 3.8 points more than the over/under for this contest.
Montana State Team Leaders
- Jubrile Belo: 13.5 PTS, 1.9 BLK, 59.5 FG%, 50 3PT% (3-for-6)
- Xavier Bishop: 13.7 PTS, 42.2 FG%, 34.6 3PT% (46-for-133)
- Amin Adamu: 11.5 PTS, 49.6 FG%, 40 3PT% (22-for-55)
- Abdul Mohamed: 7.9 PTS, 44.2 FG%, 45.6 3PT% (31-for-68)
- Raequan Battle: 8.4 PTS, 46.5 FG%, 36.5 3PT% (35-for-96)
Sacramento State Team Leaders
- Bryce Fowler: 18.7 PTS, 1.5 STL, 49.7 FG%, 33.9 3PT% (19-for-56)
- Zach Chappell: 11.4 PTS, 1.3 STL, 39.3 FG%, 36.5 3PT% (42-for-115)
- Jonathan Komagum: 6.2 PTS, 7.1 REB, 1.4 BLK, 49.5 FG%
- Cameron Wilbon: 8.8 PTS, 1.2 STL, 46.2 FG%, 32.4 3PT% (11-for-34)
- William FitzPatrick: 10.3 PTS, 38.6 FG%, 41.7 3PT% (78-for-187)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.