The No. 8 seed Michigan Wolverines (17-13, 11-9 Big Ten) are favored by 1.5 points when they play the No. 9 seed Indiana Hoosiers (18-12, 9-11 Big Ten) in the Big Ten Tournament Thursday at Gainbridge Fieldhouse, starting at 11:30 AM. A guaranteed spot in the NCAA Tournament bracket is on the line as these teams look to claim the Big Ten championship.
Michigan vs. Indiana Predictions
Michigan vs. Indiana Betting Odds
Michigan vs. Indiana Last 10 Games
- Michigan covered the spread five times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 6-4 record straight-up in those games.
- The final score of the last 10 Michigan games has surpassed the set total five times.
- The past 10 Wolverines games averaged 4.6 more points (142.1) than this matchup’s point total.
- In their past 10 games, the Wolverines have a points-per-game average 0.1 points above their season-long scoring average.
- Indiana is 3-7 overall and 5-5-0 against the spread over its past 10 contests.
- Indiana’s past 10 games saw six go over the total.
- The last 10 Hoosiers games averaged 134.3 total points, 3.2 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- During their past 10 games, the Hoosiers have scored four fewer points per contest compared to their 71.4 PPG season-long scoring average.
Michigan vs. Indiana Betting Trends
- Michigan has covered the spread in a game 13 times this season (13-16-0).
- In games they have played as 1.5-point favorites or more, the Wolverines have an ATS record of 8-12.
- Michigan games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 16 times out of 29 chances this season.
- The Wolverines put up 73.2 points per game, 7.7 more points than the 65.5 the Hoosiers allow.
- Michigan is 13-7 against the spread and 15-6 overall when scoring more than 65.5 points.
- Indiana is 16-13-0 against the spread this year.
- The Hoosiers have an ATS record of 2-6 when playing as at least 1.5-point underdogs.
- This year, Indiana’s games have hit the over 14 times out of 29 chances.
- The Hoosiers’ 71.4 points per game are only 1.7 more points than the 69.7 the Wolverines give up.
- Indiana is 10-4 against the spread and 12-2 overall when it scores more than 69.7 points.
Michigan vs. Indiana Over/Under Trends
- Michigan and its opponents have combined to outscore Thursday’s over/under (137.5 points) 18 times this season.
- This season, 11 of Indiana’s games have ended with a score higher than 137.5 points.
- The Wolverines average 73.2 points per game against the Hoosiers’ 71.4, amounting to 7.1 points over the matchup’s over/under of 137.5.
- This game’s over/under is 2.3 fewer points than the 135.2 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- This season, the average total for Wolverines games is 140.6 points, 3.1 more than the over/under of 137.5 points for this contest.
- Hoosiers games have an over/under of 137.3 points this season, 0.2 points fewer than the total points bet for this contest.
Michigan Team Leaders
- Hunter Dickinson: 18.4 PTS, 8.5 REB, 1.5 BLK, 56.3 FG%, 31.5 3PT% (17-for-54)
- DeVante Jones: 10.4 PTS, 46.2 FG%, 34.7 3PT% (26-for-75)
- Eli Brooks: 12.2 PTS, 1.1 STL, 44.7 FG%, 38.9 3PT% (49-for-126)
- Caleb: 10.5 PTS, 39.1 FG%, 36.6 3PT% (53-for-145)
- Moussa Diabate: 9.2 PTS, 56.1 FG%, 21.4 3PT% (3-for-14)
Indiana Team Leaders
- Trayce Jackson-Davis: 17.4 PTS, 8.2 REB, 2.4 BLK, 57.8 FG%
- Race Thompson: 11.8 PTS, 7.7 REB, 1.1 STL, 55.6 FG%, 26 3PT% (13-for-50)
- Xavier Johnson: 11.8 PTS, 1.2 STL, 41.2 FG%, 37 3PT% (30-for-81)
- Miller Kopp: 6.3 PTS, 37.5 FG%, 37 3PT% (34-for-92)
- Parker Stewart: 6.7 PTS, 38.6 FG%, 40.5 3PT% (51-for-126)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.