The No. 5 seed Marquette Golden Eagles (19-11, 11-8 Big East) are 2.5-point favorites in the Big East Tournament against the No. 4 seed Creighton Bluejays (21-10, 12-7 Big East) on Thursday at Madison Square Garden. The matchup begins at 2:30 PM, with the winner moving one step closer to securing a guaranteed spot in the NCAA Tournament bracket.
Marquette vs. Creighton Predictions
Marquette vs. Creighton Betting Odds
Marquette vs. Creighton Last 10 Games
- Marquette is 5-5 overall and 4-5-1 against the spread over its last 10 games.
- Marquette’s past 10 contests saw five go over the total.
- The Golden Eagles’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 143.4 points scored. That’s 2.4 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over their past 10 games, the Golden Eagles have a points-per-game average one point above their season-long scoring average.
- Creighton has a 7-3 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- Creighton’s last 10 outings saw four go over the total.
- The Bluejays’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 138.6 points scored. That’s 2.4 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Bluejays’ per-game scoring average across their last 10 games is 68.6, 1.7 points higher than their season-long per-game average.
Marquette vs. Creighton Betting Trends
- Marquette has covered the spread 16 times in 30 games with a set spread.
- In games this season when favored by 2.5 points or more, the Golden Eagles are 4-6 against the spread.
- Marquette games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 15 times this season.
- The 74.8 points per game the Golden Eagles record are 10.3 more points than the Bluejays allow (64.5).
- When Marquette totals more than 64.5 points, it is 13-10-1 against the spread and 16-8 overall.
- Creighton has covered the spread 14 times in 29 games with a set spread.
- In games they have played as 2.5-point underdogs or more, the Bluejays have an ATS record of 7-4.
- This year, Creighton’s games have hit the over 11 times out of 30 chances.
- The Bluejays score an average of 66.9 points per game, only 3.9 fewer points than the 70.8 the Golden Eagles allow to opponents.
- Creighton is 11-2-2 against the spread and 13-2 overall when it scores more than 70.8 points.
Marquette vs. Creighton Over/Under Trends
- This season, Marquette games have seen a combined score higher than this game’s 141-point over/under 20 times.
- This season, 11 games Creighton played finished with a combined score over 141 points.
- The Golden Eagles average 74.8 points per game against the Bluejays’ 66.9, totaling 0.7 points over the contest’s total of 141.
- This game’s over/under is 5.7 fewer points than the 135.3 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- On average, the Golden Eagles have seen a 143 over/under in their games this season, two more points than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this contest is 2.2 points more than the average over/under in Bluejays’ games this season (138.8 points).
Marquette Team Leaders
- Justin Lewis: 17.1 PTS, 8 REB, 1.1 STL, 45.2 FG%, 36.2 3PT% (55-for-152)
- Darryl Morsell: 13.3 PTS, 1.2 STL, 44.8 FG%, 35.3 3PT% (41-for-116)
- Tyler Kolek: 6.8 PTS, 5.7 AST, 1.4 STL, 32.4 FG%, 27.7 3PT% (33-for-119)
- Kur Kuath: 5.7 PTS, 2.5 BLK, 72.2 FG%
- Oso Ighodaro: 5.6 PTS, 70 FG%
Creighton Team Leaders
- Ryan Kalkbrenner: 12.7 PTS, 7.5 REB, 2.7 BLK, 63.4 FG%, 25 3PT% (3-for-12)
- Ryan Hawkins: 14.3 PTS, 7.7 REB, 44.9 FG%, 37 3PT% (71-for-192)
- Alex O’Connell: 11.5 PTS, 41.8 FG%, 32.5 3PT% (55-for-169)
- Ryan Nembhard: 11.3 PTS, 1.3 STL, 40.4 FG%, 31.1 3PT% (33-for-106)
- Arthur Kaluma: 9.5 PTS, 45.2 FG%, 26 3PT% (19-for-73)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.