The No. 1 seed Long Beach State Beach (18-11, 12-3 Big West) are favored by five points in the Big West Tournament over the No. 9 seed CSU Bakersfield Roadrunners (9-18, 2-12 Big West). The teams will hit the court Thursday at 3:00 PM, with the winner moving closer to a guaranteed spot in the NCAA Tournament bracket.
Long Beach State vs. CSU Bakersfield Predictions
Long Beach State vs. CSU Bakersfield Betting Odds
|Long Beach State||-5||137.5 points|
Long Beach State vs. CSU Bakersfield Last 10 Games
- Long Beach State covered the spread seven times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 8-2 record straight-up in those games.
- Long Beach State’s last 10 outings saw six go over the total.
- The past 10 Beach games averaged 3.1 more points (140.6) than this matchup’s point total.
- The Beach’s per-game scoring average over their last 10 games is 1.2 points higher than their season-long average.
- CSU Bakersfield is 2-8 overall and 3-7-0 against the spread over its last 10 contests.
- CSU Bakersfield’s past 10 games saw seven go over the total.
- The Roadrunners’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 128.4 points scored. That’s 9.1 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- During the last 10 games, the Roadrunners are scoring 63.6 points per game compared to their 65 season average.
Long Beach State vs. CSU Bakersfield Betting Trends
- Long Beach State is 18-11-0 against the spread this season.
- The Beach have an ATS record of 5-2 when playing as at least 5-point favorites.
- Long Beach State’s games have gone over the total 16 times this season.
- The Beach record 74.3 points per game, 8.2 more points than the 66.1 the Roadrunners give up.
- Long Beach State is 16-6 against the spread and 17-7 overall when scoring more than 66.1 points.
- CSU Bakersfield has compiled an 8-16-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games this season when an underdog by 5 points or more, the Roadrunners have gone 5-6 against the spread.
- This year, 14 of CSU Bakersfield’s games have gone over the point total out of 24 chances.
- The Roadrunners put up an average of 65 points per game, 8.1 fewer points than the 73.1 the Beach allow to opponents.
- CSU Bakersfield has put together a 1-1 ATS record and a 3-2 overall record in games it scores more than 73.1 points.
Long Beach State vs. CSU Bakersfield Over/Under Trends
- This season, Long Beach State games have seen a combined score higher than this matchup’s 137.5-point total 18 times.
- There have been eight CSU Bakersfield games that have ended with a combined score higher than 137.5 points this season.
- The Beach average 74.3 points per game against the Roadrunners’ 65, amounting to 1.8 points over the game’s point total of 137.5.
- The 139.2 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 1.7 more than the 137.5 total in this contest.
- This season, the average total for Beach games is 143.5 points, six more than the over/under of 137.5 points for this contest.
- A difference of 9.2 points separates this game’s over/under (137.5 points) and the average total points bet in Roadrunners’ games (128.3 points) this season.
Long Beach State Team Leaders
- Joel Murray: 16.2 PTS, 1.6 STL, 44.1 FG%, 35 3PT% (21-for-60)
- Aboubacar Traore: 8.5 PTS, 8.2 REB, 1.4 BLK, 61.7 FG%
- Colin Slater: 13.9 PTS, 40.1 FG%, 39.4 3PT% (63-for-160)
- Jadon Jones: 10.5 PTS, 1.3 STL, 43.8 FG%, 37.9 3PT% (58-for-153)
- Jordan Roberts: 8.4 PTS, 44.2 FG%, 20 3PT% (7-for-35)
CSU Bakersfield Team Leaders
- Justin Edler-Davis: 8.5 PTS, 41.1 FG%, 33.8 3PT% (24-for-71)
- Justin McCall: 10.8 PTS, 49.1 FG%, 20 3PT% (2-for-10)
- Kaleb Higgins: 9.5 PTS, 35.4 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (28-for-98)
- Shawn Stith: 7.7 PTS, 49.3 FG%
- Cameron Smith: 5.9 PTS, 39.7 FG%, 11.8 3PT% (2-for-17)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.