The No. 9 seed George Mason Patriots (14-15, 7-9 A-10) are 4.5-point favorites in the A-10 Tournament when they face off against the No. 8 seed Fordham Rams (15-15, 8-10 A-10) on Thursday at Capital One Arena, tipping off at 12:00 PM. Both teams hope to move one step closer to an automatic berth in the NCAA Tournament bracket.
George Mason vs. Fordham Predictions
George Mason vs. Fordham Betting Odds
|George Mason||-4.5||128.5 points|
George Mason vs. Fordham Last 10 Games
- George Mason has a 4-6 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- George Mason’s last 10 outings saw six go over the total.
- The Patriots’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 136.6 points scored. That’s 8.1 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- During their last 10 games, the Patriots have a points-per-game average 2.2 points below their season-long scoring average.
- Fordham has a 5-5 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- The final scores of the past 10 Fordham games have exceeded the set total five times.
- The past 10 Rams games averaged 4.8 more points (133.3) than this matchup’s point total.
- The Rams’ per-game scoring average across their last 10 games is 62.9, 3.9 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
George Mason vs. Fordham Betting Trends
- George Mason has covered the spread 16 times in 29 games with a set spread.
- The Patriots have an ATS record of 5-7 when playing as at least 4.5-point favorites.
- George Mason games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 16 times this season.
- The Patriots average only 4.4 more points per game (71.5) than the Rams give up (67.1).
- George Mason is 11-9 against the spread and 12-8 overall when scoring more than 67.1 points.
- Fordham has compiled a 19-12-0 record against the spread this year.
- The Rams have an ATS record of 12-6 when playing as at least 4.5-point underdogs.
- This season, Fordham’s games have hit the over 16 times out of 31 chances.
- The Rams put up only 2.2 fewer points per game (66.8) than the Patriots allow (69).
- Fordham has put together a 5-7 ATS record and an 8-4 overall record in games it scores more than 69 points.
George Mason vs. Fordham Over/Under Trends
- George Mason and its opponents have combined to hit the over on Thursday’s total of 128.5 points 23 times this season.
- This season, 19 games Fordham played finished with a combined score higher than 128.5 points.
- The over/under for the matchup of 128.5 is 9.8 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Patriots (71.5 points per game) and the Rams (66.8 points per game).
- The 136.1 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 7.6 more than the 128.5 total in this contest.
- This season, the average total for Patriots games is 138.4 points, 9.9 more than the over/under of 128.5 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this game is seven points fewer than the average over/under in Rams’ games this season (135.5 points).
George Mason Team Leaders
- Josh Oduro: 18 PTS, 7.3 REB, 1.7 BLK, 52.8 FG%, 29.8 3PT% (14-for-47)
- D’Shawn Schwartz: 15.8 PTS, 46 FG%, 38.3 3PT% (75-for-196)
- Davonte Gaines: 10.6 PTS, 8 REB, 46.9 FG%, 41.4 3PT% (41-for-99)
- Xavier Johnson: 7.7 PTS, 38.8 FG%, 33.7 3PT% (28-for-83)
- De’Von Cooper: 11.7 PTS, 43.4 FG%, 41.2 3PT% (77-for-187)
Fordham Team Leaders
- Chuba Ohams: 14.6 PTS, 11.5 REB, 1.8 BLK, 50.2 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (3-for-9)
- Darius Quisenberry: 16.9 PTS, 1.5 STL, 37.8 FG%, 32 3PT% (58-for-181)
- Antrell Charlton: 7.3 PTS, 1.7 STL, 33.5 FG%, 27.4 3PT% (31-for-113)
- Kyle Rose: 7.7 PTS, 1.3 STL, 38.9 FG%, 34.2 3PT% (50-for-146)
- Josh Navarro: 7.8 PTS, 36.9 FG%, 32.8 3PT% (42-for-128)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.