The No. 9 seed Florida Gators (19-12, 9-9 SEC) and the No. 8 seed Texas A&M Aggies (20-11, 9-9 SEC) square off in the SEC Tournament Thursday at Amalie Arena, tipping off at 12:00 PM. Florida is favored by 1.5 points. Both teams are looking to take another step toward a conference title and an automatic spot in the NCAA Tournament bracket.
Florida vs. Texas A&M Predictions
Florida vs. Texas A&M Betting Odds
Florida vs. Texas A&M Last 10 Games
- Florida has a 6-4 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread three times in those games.
- Florida’s past 10 games saw three hit the over.
- The past 10 Gators games averaged 3.6 more points (137.6) than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Gators’ per-game scoring average over their last 10 games is 2.7 points lower than their season-long average.
- Texas A&M covered the spread six times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 5-5 record straight-up in those games.
- The final scores of the past 10 Texas A&M games have gone over the set total seven times.
- The past 10 Aggies games averaged 3.3 more points (137.3) than this matchup’s point total.
- The Aggies’ per-game scoring average over their past 10 games is 71.6, 1.5 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
Florida vs. Texas A&M Betting Trends
- Florida has compiled a 15-16-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games this season when favored by 1.5 points or more, the Gators are 11-11 against the spread.
- This season, Florida’s games have hit the over 13 times.
- The Gators score just 3.8 more points per game (70.5) than the Aggies allow (66.7).
- Florida is 13-7 against the spread and 14-6 overall when scoring more than 66.7 points.
- Texas A&M is 16-13-1 against the spread this year.
- In games they have played as 1.5-point underdogs or more, the Aggies have an ATS record of 8-5.
- Texas A&M games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 21 times out of 30 chances this year.
- The Aggies put up an average of 73.1 points per game, 7.6 more points than the 65.5 the Gators allow to opponents.
- Texas A&M is 12-9 against the spread and 17-5 overall when it scores more than 65.5 points.
Florida vs. Texas A&M Over/Under Trends
- This season, Florida games have seen a combined score higher than this matchup’s 134-point over/under 19 times.
- In Texas A&M’s 30 games this season, 19 have finished with more combined scoring than Thursday’s total of 134.
- The Gators average 70.5 points per game against the Aggies’ 73.1, amounting to 9.6 points over the contest’s over/under of 134.
- These two teams surrender a combined 132.2 points per game, 1.8 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- The Gators have seen a 137 average over/under in their games this season, three points more than the over/under in this matchup.
- Aggies’ games have a total points bet of 136 points this season, two points more than the over/under for this matchup.
Florida Team Leaders
- Colin Castleton: 16.4 PTS, 9.1 REB, 2.4 BLK, 54.4 FG%
- Phlandrous Fleming Jr.: 10.7 PTS, 1.4 STL, 37.7 FG%, 32 3PT% (39-for-122)
- Tyree Appleby: 11.2 PTS, 1.3 STL, 37.7 FG%, 34.9 3PT% (60-for-172)
- Anthony Duruji: 8.8 PTS, 54 FG%, 34.9 3PT% (22-for-63)
- Myreon Jones: 9 PTS, 1.2 STL, 37 FG%, 33.9 3PT% (60-for-177)
Texas A&M Team Leaders
- Quenton Jackson: 14.5 PTS, 1.6 STL, 48.3 FG%, 35.5 3PT% (38-for-107)
- Tyrece Radford: 10.5 PTS, 1.1 STL, 49.8 FG%, 36.9 3PT% (31-for-84)
- Henry Coleman III: 10.7 PTS, 1.3 STL, 55.6 FG%
- Wade Taylor IV: 8.1 PTS, 1.2 STL, 33.5 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (36-for-126)
- Andre Gordon: 6.5 PTS, 1.4 STL, 43 FG%, 39.8 3PT% (37-for-93)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.