The No. 4 seed Florida A&M Rattlers (13-16, 11-7 SWAC) are favored by two points in the SWAC Tournament over the No. 5 seed Alabama A&M Bulldogs (11-17, 10-8 SWAC). The teams will hit the court Thursday at 9:30 PM, with the winner moving closer to a guaranteed spot in the NCAA Tournament bracket.
Florida A&M vs. Alabama A&M Predictions
Florida A&M vs. Alabama A&M Betting Odds
|Florida A&M||-2||123.5 points|
Florida A&M vs. Alabama A&M Last 10 Games
- Florida A&M has a 7-3 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread three times in those games.
- Florida A&M and its opponents have hit the over in four of those 10 games.
- The last 10 Rattlers games averaged 131.7 total points, 8.2 more points than this matchup’s point total.
- During their past 10 games, the Rattlers have scored 0.2 more points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Alabama A&M has a 6-4 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread seven times in those games.
- Alabama A&M’s past 10 contests saw seven hit the over.
- The Bulldogs’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 129.3 points scored. That’s 5.8 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over the last 10 games, the Bulldogs are scoring 68.2 points per game compared to their 61.4 season average.
Florida A&M vs. Alabama A&M Betting Trends
- Florida A&M has gone 14-12-1 against the spread this season.
- The Rattlers are 4-4 ATS when playing as at least 2-point favorites.
- This season, Florida A&M’s games have hit the over 13 times out of 27 chances.
- The 65.3 points per game the Rattlers score are the same as the Bulldogs allow.
- When Florida A&M scores more than 67.3 points, it is 6-1 against the spread and 9-0 overall.
- Alabama A&M is 13-15-0 against the spread this season.
- The Bulldogs have an ATS record of 8-10 when playing as at least 2-point underdogs.
- Alabama A&M games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 12 times this season.
- The Bulldogs’ 61.4 points per game are 7.7 fewer points than the 69.1 the Rattlers give up to opponents.
- Alabama A&M has put together a 5-4 ATS record and an 8-1 overall record in games it scores more than 69.1 points.
Florida A&M vs. Alabama A&M Over/Under Trends
- This season, Florida A&M games have seen a combined score higher than this game’s 123.5-point total 21 times.
- There have been 14 Alabama A&M games that have finished with a combined score higher than 123.5 points this season.
- The Rattlers average 65.3 points per game against the Bulldogs’ 61.4, totaling 3.2 points over the matchup’s over/under of 123.5.
- This game’s over/under is 12.9 fewer points than the 136.4 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- This season, the average total for Rattlers games is 132.5 points, nine more than the over/under of 123.5 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this game is 7.5 points fewer than the average over/under in Bulldogs’ games this season (131 points).
Florida A&M Team Leaders
- MJ Randolph: 18.9 PTS, 2 STL, 47.2 FG%, 25 3PT% (11-for-44)
- Bryce Moragne: 10.2 PTS, 1.3 STL, 56.3 FG%, 50 3PT% (2-for-4)
- DJ Jones: 8.2 PTS, 1.3 BLK, 48.6 FG%
- Kamron Reaves: 8.4 PTS, 32.9 FG%, 31.3 3PT% (35-for-112)
- Keith Littles: 5.9 PTS, 36.4 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (20-for-55)
Alabama A&M Team Leaders
- Jalen Johnson: 15.9 PTS, 7.1 REB, 46.8 FG%, 22.2 3PT% (2-for-9)
- Garrett Hicks: 13.8 PTS, 2 STL, 36.3 FG%, 34.9 3PT% (58-for-166)
- Dailin Smith: 8.1 PTS, 1.2 STL, 32 FG%, 24.4 3PT% (20-for-82)
- Cameron Tucker: 8.1 PTS, 37.4 FG%, 8.6 3PT% (3-for-35)
- EJ Williams: 5.1 PTS, 44.7 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.