The No. 2 seed CSU Fullerton Titans (18-10, 11-4 Big West) and the No. 7 seed UC Davis Aggies (13-10, 5-6 Big West) will look to advance in the Big West tournament on Thursday as they meet in the conference tournament at 9:00 PM. CSU Fullerton is listed as a 2-point favorite to win this contest and advance closer to an automatic spot in the NCAA Tournament bracket.
CSU Fullerton vs. UC Davis Predictions
CSU Fullerton vs. UC Davis Betting Odds
|CSU Fullerton||-2||135.5 points|
CSU Fullerton vs. UC Davis Last 10 Games
- CSU Fullerton is 6-4 overall and 4-6-0 against the spread in its last 10 contests.
- The final score of the past 10 CSU Fullerton games has exceeded the set total four times.
- The Titans’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 135.6 points scored. That’s 0.1 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over their last 10 games, the Titans have scored 2.9 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- UC Davis is 6-4 overall and 5-4-1 against the spread over its past 10 contests.
- In two of those 10 games, the final combined score has gone over the set total.
- The last 10 Aggies games averaged 136.6 total points, 1.1 more points than this matchup’s point total.
- Over their past 10 games, the Aggies have scored 2.5 fewer points per contest compared to their 68.4 PPG season-long scoring average.
CSU Fullerton vs. UC Davis Betting Trends
- CSU Fullerton has covered the spread in a matchup 14 times this season (14-11-1).
- In games they have played as 2-point favorites or more, the Titans have an ATS record of 6-7.
- Games involving CSU Fullerton have hit the over 11 times out of 26 chances this season.
- The 70.5 points per game the Titans average are only 4.4 more points than the Aggies give up (66.1).
- CSU Fullerton is 9-4-1 against the spread and 12-5 overall when scoring more than 66.1 points.
- UC Davis has gone 12-8-1 against the spread this year.
- In games they were an underdog in by 2 points or more so far this year, the Aggies went 6-1 against the spread.
- This year, UC Davis’ games have hit the over seven times out of 21 chances.
- The Aggies’ 68.4 points per game are only 1.3 more points than the 67.1 the Titans give up.
- UC Davis is 6-3-1 against the spread and 9-2 overall when it scores more than 67.1 points.
CSU Fullerton vs. UC Davis Over/Under Trends
- This season, CSU Fullerton games have seen a combined score higher than this matchup’s 135.5-point total 12 times.
- This season, nine games UC Davis played finished with a combined score higher than 135.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 138.9 points per game, 3.4 points more than the point total of 135.5 for this game.
- These two teams give up a combined 133.2 points per game, 2.3 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the Titans have seen a 137.6 over/under in their games this season, 2.1 more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- A difference of 2.3 points separates the average total points bet in Aggies’ games (137.8 points) and this contest’s over/under (135.5 points).
CSU Fullerton Team Leaders
- E.J. Anosike: 16.5 PTS, 7.9 REB, 51.3 FG%, 24.1 3PT% (7-for-29)
- Damari Milstead: 11.4 PTS, 1.9 STL, 43.3 FG%, 32.0 3PT% (31-for-97)
- Vincent Lee: 8.4 PTS, 53.7 FG%
- Tray Maddox Jr.: 9.5 PTS, 1.2 STL, 40.4 FG%, 31.4 3PT% (33-for-105)
- Latrell Wrightsell Jr.: 6.8 PTS, 35.8 FG%, 28.4 3PT% (19-for-67)
UC Davis Team Leaders
- Elijah Pepper: 15.3 PTS, 1.5 STL, 38.7 FG%, 37.8 3PT% (56-for-148)
- Ezra Manjon: 15.5 PTS, 44.6 FG%, 22.2 3PT% (8-for-36)
- Christian Anigwe: 10.0 PTS, 61.2 FG%, 30.0 3PT% (3-for-10)
- Caleb Fuller: 12.1 PTS, 42.2 FG%, 34.9 3PT% (30-for-86)
- Kane Milling: 7.1 PTS, 44.4 FG%, 38.7 3PT% (29-for-75)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.